iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I'm back!!

Started by Skidder Kev, February 18, 2018, 02:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skidder Kev

HI guys!    Well I haven't been on the forum for awhile but just want to say I'm back!   Life has changed abit and have a 19month old named Connor running around now!   I am also back looking for some help too.  I started a YouTube channel after joining the forum called Skidder Kev  it is about logging and firewood with alittle bit of this and that of between. (I know some follow me from Here already)  anyways I'm on my quest to hit 1000 subscribers and would like some help.  So if you like watching logging and firewood videos come on by and check it out.  If you like what you see then subscribe!   I will be sticking around here to contribute again too.   
A little bit of what we are running is a Clark 664b cable skidder ,  Kubota svl95 2s with a log grapple,  and for firewood we run a bells machining 4000 circular processor and a lt40 wide saw mill. 
GLAD to be back and looking forward to talk to everyone.

Chuck White

Welcome back, Kev, and congratulations!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Skidder Kev

Thanks Chuck!  It's been awhile.  Life can get busy very fast!

Skidder Kev

Here is a video i did a few weeks ago explaining what our company does.

What we do - YouTube

Thank You Sponsors!