iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New to me old sawmill. Need help

Started by Tnfarmer, June 13, 2023, 09:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen1

The clamp definilty looks like it is from old WM design or someone repurposed it. 
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

RetiredTech

Looks like you're making progress. I like the looks of those Predatore v-twin engines. I've never had a chance to use one, but they look like they mean business and everyone seems to have good things to say about them.
Philippians 4:8

Branson 4520R, EA Wicked Root Grapple, Dirt Dog Pallet Forks
Echo cs-450 & cs-620p , Husqvarna 136, Poulan Pro, and Black Max Chainsaws
Partially built bandsaw mill

Tom King

I used this stuff to fix a leaking tractor fuel tank.  Not only did it stop the leak, but after fixing, it was the first time I'd ever seen clear fuel in the fuel filter.

Amazon.com: POR-15 Fuel Tank Sealer, Stops Rust, Corrosion and Leaks, Resistant To All Fuels, Alcohols and Additives, 8 Fluid Ounces : Automotive

jpassardi

As FPP suggested, I can vouch for standard JB weld sealing a diesel tank. I used it to attach a repair plate on the step area on my old dump truck's diesel tank where there were 2 layers which caused rust through. Scuffed and cleaned it well prior. I was hesitant to weld a tank which previously had fuel in it and diesel vapors are apparently more volatile than you'd think.  
LT15 W/Trailer, Log Turner, Power Feed & up/down
CAT 416 Backhoe W/ Self Built Hydraulic Thumb and Forks
Husky 372XP, 550XPG, 60, 50,   WM CBN Sharpener & Setter
40K # Excavator, Bobcat 763, Kubota RTV 900
Orlan Wood Gasification Boiler -Slab Disposer

Thank You Sponsors!