iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

how mondays go

Started by xalexjx, June 14, 2016, 09:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xalexjx

thought it was a planatary the way it was acting, pulled it all apart and pulled wheel and tire off, drained center of diff and it was filled with metal chunks, fortanently it was just the center of the locking mechanism and it was able to get to the landing. hopefully parts in tommorow and back up and going by thursday.

Logging and Processed Firewood

Czech_Made

Must be brutal to work on something that big.

xalexjx

actually isnt too bad after we put tire back on took an hour or so to have axle and d/s unbolted and the third member pulled. Of course used the grapple to pick the back of the machine up and loader to pull third member, am deff glad i have a good 1" impact!

Czech_Made

The first vehicle I learned to the last bolt was T-55.  The hammer in the kit was 20 pounds or so.  It was interesting, but everything huge and heavy - very easy to get hurt.

Autocar

Get her back togather yet ? Sure hope your back to work nothing more stress full then equipment problems when you should be logging. Good luck Bill
Bill

jwilly3879

My Monday had the driveshaft fall out of my T100 pickup. The cv joint in the rear shaft came apart and the nut for the flange at the rear of the carrier bearing backed off. Dropped the driveshaft off at a 4x4 shop for a rebuild yesterday.

xalexjx

not back together yet but should be by monday am, have lots of wood on the ground to get cleaned up now and sent a few loads end of the week and this morning so have room to start piling back up. I figure i have 5-6 loads on the ground right now, hopefully get them cleaned up in 2 days or so.

Thank You Sponsors!