iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Air conditioning!

Started by drobertson, September 03, 2015, 09:47:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

I have felt it more than once, but this pic should explain it all, and remove all doubt, evaporation has it's benefits.

I figure enough said here, I was ready for the house myself ;D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Now he trying to get ahead.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WmFritz

I've felt doing the same thing the last few days.  :D
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Magicman

Da dawg is smart.  I have had them to crawl under the sawmill while I was sawing. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

I felt like doing that today, too. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

beenthere

A good reason to stack up higher off the ground... have to be about 15" for me to slide in... or more.  ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Delawhere Jack

Dock that dog a days pay for napping on the job!!  :D

fishfighter

I have one that will lay in the path of the discharge chute and gets covered in dust. ;D

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Chuck White

It was hot and humid here yesterday, so in the middle of the afternoon, we decided to stop everything and get on the pontoon boat and go for a ride around the lake

That ride takes about 1½ hours at 10mph.

Hey, Happy birthday Ray
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

goose63

The last few day's I'm in by noon next week in the 70

Happy birthday Ray
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

fishfighter

Send some of that cool weather down this way. I been going thru three changes of shirts, pants and a full size towel before noon time.

drobertson

get a stack at least twenty layers high on stickers, this would be a good start.  You may be hot down yonder, I don't doubt that, so you really don't want any of this to add to it, pretty muggy,  at least there is a decent breeze,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!