iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Shameless request for a vote in the woodmizer personal best contest

Started by Dan_Shade, July 01, 2019, 10:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan_Shade

I entered the crib that I built for my son in the woodmizer personal best contest. 

Please give me a vote if you are so inclined. 

Walnut Crib | Wood-Mizer Personal Best Contest

Thanks 
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Magicman

Wow, they are picking up quite a few entries,and yours certainly deserves my vote (each week).

I won a First Place in 2011 & 2013, and the People's Choice Award in 2013.  I wish you the best.   thumbs-up
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Dan_Shade

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

pigman

That looks great Dan. I was not into woodwork when my children were born, but did build a crib for my first grandchild and it was used five times.
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Klicker

2006 LT 40 HD

Outlaw

TK 1600, old logging equipment,  sthil chainsaws

bwstout

home built mill

Mark with a K

btulloh

HM126

Old Greenhorn

Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

doc henderson

Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Dan_Shade

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Pine Ridge

Husqvarna 550xp , 2- 372xp and a 288xp, Chevy 4x4 winch truck

btulloh

HM126

Dan_Shade

btulloh

HM126

Thank You Sponsors!