iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Had some visitors

Started by Bro. Noble, June 09, 2004, 01:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bro. Noble

Yesterday I was surprised to have some Amish visit me.  They were looking for machinery.  Wanted to buy and old grader,  binder,, stationary baler,  grist mill,  and trashing machine or two.  Might possibly sell them a trashing machine as we don't really need three :D

They wanted to buy pine logs as they build log cabins the old way.  We might sell them some if they buy the lumber from the top logs also.

One of the guys has a Woodland pro bandmill for sale.  I posted about it in the for sale section.  Got to wondering about it.  I couldn't find their websitd.  Anyone know anything about them?  
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Bibbyman

I think Woodland went under a couple of years ago.  You still see a couple for sale in TMS and Sawmill exchange.  Then again,  I could be wrong.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Kevin_H.

Wasn't woodland the vertical band mill? I can remember seeing the ads for it, but havent found any lately.
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

Frickman

You're right guys, Woodland was a vertical band mill with a built in edger. I also believe they went out of business. I saw one run at a show once, I believe at the Paul Bunyan show.
If you're not broke down once in a while, you're not working hard enough

I'm not a hillbilly. I'm an "Appalachian American"

Retired  Conventional hand-felling logging operation with cable skidder and forwarder, Frick 01 handset sawmill

Pretend farmer when I have the time

ARKANSAWYER

AH MAN!   I clicked on this thinking I was going to read about some UFO deal and some green men.   Atleast some G-men raided Bro. Noble and found the still or something.  Amish are good and all just not as interesting. :-/
ARKANSAWYER
ARKANSAWYER

Thank You Sponsors!