iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Doggone it, I went and done it

Started by rooster 58, September 16, 2020, 06:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooster 58

Got in from visiting the grandkids in PA and VA last night.  This morning,  I drove to woodmizer Colorado in Buena Vista and met  up with Scott Roger's.
     I wound up ordering an LT59HDG38W-RA, an EG200G26, 6' bed extension,  60 blades, and two blades for the edger 8) The downside is that now there is a 15 week wait to get it.
    Now I have to wait for the grandkids to get a little older so they can come out and operate the mill!

Bruno of NH

Awesome that's a great combo of equipment. 
The wait will seam like twice as long.
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

goose63

goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Andries

A wide LT50.
Good on you, man!
Get some experience and 'break it in' before you let the kids run loose on it.
Get a drink and a chair and when they start up operations, let'em know how to do it right. 😆
LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

Stephen1

Congratulations! So much for retirement.....
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

JoshNZ

Magicman

That is about what I have in circulation.  I usually have one box of blades going to or coming from ReSharp all of the time, sometimes two.  A box came in today and one will go out tomorrow.  Sometime the UPS guy will leave one and pick one up.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

terrifictimbersllc

Congratulations. That's going to be quite a sawing setup.  Happy for you.  8)

What are you going to be sawing & what for?
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

doc henderson

We love your area.  We went to Camp Alexander every summer for a bout 6 years.  My son is 19 and an eagle scout now.  We love the Ranger Tom.  and we love eating at the hungry bear while our clothes are washing and drying down the street.  congratulations on the mill, maybe Santa can speed it up, if you are good! :snowball:  @rooster 58 
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

rooster 58

terrific timbers,
     I do alot of portable sawing. As well as sawing lumber for contractors and ranchers. Portable sawing is all about live edge slabs. Since coming out here. I have sawn lodgepole pine. Ponderosa pine, douglas  fir, siberian elm, aspen, cottonwood,  ash, walnut, cherry, juniper, and a few others.
     Currently,  my mill is set up nearby at a business that specializes in slabs and table making. Ben has the first lx250 that woodmizer made. He started advertising on Facebook, and business has exploded for us!

rooster 58

doc henderson 
    We've been out here almost 3 yrs now. We love it out here, and bought land in Guffey. I sawed fence posts this year for the horses, and we're getting ready to build a house for retirement. On second thought,  retirement seems like a long way off.
      I dont know about camp alexander or Ranger Tom. But I know all about the hungry bear!
       If you come out here again,  look me up. It would be great to meet you!

Magicman

We have driven through Guffey a few times, even this past year.  (Well not exactly through Guffey, but up Hwy 9.)  Our plans are to pass through that area next year.  move_it
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

rooster 58

Well then brother, I expect for you to stop by! We're a mile and a half off highway 9 on county road 88, about 24 miles south of Hartsel. It would be an honor to meet you my friend 

Magicman

If Marty and I make the trip next year we will set it up.  smiley_thumbsup

rooster 58

One week down, only fourteen more to go ::)

Crossroads

Congratulations, that sounds like a great combination. 
With the right fulcrum and enough leverage, you can move the world!

2017 LT40 wide, BMS250 and BMT250,036 stihl, 2001 Dodge 3500 5.9 Cummins, l8000 Ford dump truck, hr16 Terex excavator, Valley je 2x24 edger, Gehl ctl65 skid steer, JD350c dozer

Thank You Sponsors!