iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

SOLVED: Ficus carica L. in Italy (Fig tree)

Started by CHARLIE, July 29, 2002, 07:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHARLIE

Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Tom

Looks like a fig to me.  :-/

CHARLIE

DanG that didn't last long.  It's a fig tree that was growing a few miles from the ancient city of Cordona in the Tuscany region of Italy.  I don't know what the scientific name is though.
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Jeff

Charlie, its pretty sad that you spent all that money to go to Italy just to try to stump us and it lasted what? 1/2 hour?

HEE hee Heee  HEE!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

CHARLIE

Go ahead and laugh Bucksnort....I got one that's gonna have you scratching your watch and winding your butt a whole heapa times. 8) 8) 8)  Tom will be disqualified from it though. ;D
Charlie

Texas Ranger

Charlie, the scientific name is in my post.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

CHARLIE

Way to go Don! You win, just send me $10 shipping and handling and I'll send you the prize immediately upon receipt.
 ;D Also, I'll fix the title to the post. You da man!!!
Charlie

Thank You Sponsors!