iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

spinal stenosis

Started by firecord, November 25, 2015, 08:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firecord

I did red thanks.   Still no pain been awake since about 1.  The only thing that is bothering me is the staples in my forehead.   It's where they screwed my head down to Alin my spine and keep me from moving.  The whole process wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.   Ov course it's like that when you give it to God and believe He's in control.

red

Excellent . . Rest up and Heal up . . Your new full time Job
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

beenthere

smiley_thumbsup

Good to hear.. keep the beat.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

SawyerBrown

Excellent news!  Sure there will be "discomfort" of varying degrees as you heal, so praying for some relief from all that.

I'm still trying to get over the staples in your forehead though ... :o
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

firecord

firecord

Update
Two days later went back in hospital.   Pneumonia.  Just a touch, should be able to leave tomorrow,  If all tonight's test end well. Pain still managed with meds.   Not as bad as it looks lol

beenthere

Just doesn't look good, but sure hope and pray you get relief and healing as a result.

I'm guessing sewing class didn't go well for this Dr.   ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Magicman

Oh my, that made we twitch for sure.  :o Hopefully everything will work out for the best.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

doctorb

The length of that incision tells me you had a LOT of C-spine work done.  Continued Good Luck!
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

firecord

drobertson

Take care, sorry to hear about your pneumonia, that has to be rough when coughing,,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

firecord

Home again.  Yea !  I feel pretty good considering what I've been through.   If I ever have surgery again it would probably have to be life or death.  Lol.  Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers.   

samandothers

Glad all went well and you are healing!   It is amazing what can be done and how quickly.  My fusions of C4, 5 and 6 was in one morning then out the next at noon!  No issue with pain or anything from surgery. 

Follow the doctors orders! 

Ron Scott

That's quite an incision of stitches and staples and we hope all heals well.
~Ron

red

I just came from my morning walk and my back is sore . Hope your doing well Ricky
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Thank You Sponsors!