iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A New Helper

Started by pappy, September 12, 2003, 08:32:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

She said she wanted to saw her own, and she liked it. 8)
said I made it look easy, well imagine that ;D
Really! she rolled it in,slabbed it, flipped then slabbed it etc. then we had a nice 4X4. If only it would happen like that all the time so as I could take the Gran kids fishin'--patients it just might happen  :P

termite
"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

CHARLIE

I'd say that's pretty good for the first time.  Everyone has to start somewhere. I remember back in '95 (that was in the last century), I tried to start offloading for Tom. But after a hard mornings work, he fed me a can of peas and then fired me at the end of the day.......well, that's a lie......He worked me a second day and fed me a can of sliced peaches and then he fired me. ;D
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

pappy

CHARLIE,
We both like sawing for the exercise and the fun of it.  When we get tired we just go fishing.   :)

I will try that canned food trick though.
"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

RavioliKid

Wow, Charlie!

I never knew about the sliced peaches! Tom must really like you!

Did you have to whittle your own fork for the peaches, or could you re-use the pea fork?

;)
RavioliKid

Tom

Hey Rav!!

Me and Charlie are going to have to have a "come-to-Hey-zeus" meeting before too long. He's getting too big for his britches.  Looks like I'm going to have to tie his ears together ;D :D

Thank You Sponsors!