The Forestry Forum is sponsored in part by:

iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Forestry Forum
Sponsored by:

TimberKing Sawmills

Toll Free 1-800-582-0470

LogRite Tools

Norwood Industries Inc.

Your source for Portable Sawmills, Edgers, Resaws, Sharpeners, Setters, Bandsaw Blades and Sawmill Parts

EZ Boardwalk Sawmills. More Saw For Less Money!

STIHLDealers.com sponsored by Northeast STIHL

Woodland Sawmills

Peterson Swingmills

KASCO SharpTech WoodMaxx Blades

Turbosawmill

Sawmill Exchange

Michigan Firewood, your BRUTE FORCE Authorized Dealer

Baker Products

ECHO-Bearcat

iDRY Wood Lumber Vacuum Drying for everyon

Nyle Kiln Dry Systems

Chainsawr, The Worlds Largest Inventory of Chainsaw Parts

Smith Sawmill Service

Author Topic: Peterson 8" cut WPF sawmill SOLD  (Read 1008 times)

Offline maple flats

• Senior Member x2
  • Life is what you make it!
    • Share Post
    • Dave and Joan's sugarhouse web site
Peterson 8" cut WPF sawmill SOLD
« on: April 16, 2021, 12:09:18 PM »
For Sale, 2004 Peterson WPF sawmill. Cuts up to 48" diameter x 20' long. Optional track can be bought from Peterson. This mill has a 20 HP Honda Gas engine. The mill was purchased new , arrived here, In Oneida, NY 13421 on Jan 3, 2004 as an ATS mill, I later added the WPF frame and converted it. In the first 10 years I did some custom milling, breaking it down and hauling it to the jobs. Since then it has been set up permanently where it now sets. Comes with 4 blades, 2 for hard wood 6 tooth, 2 for softwood, 8 tooth , lube jug, log dogs (aluminum type, won't damage blade if accidentally hit with saw). Includes blade sharpener to sharpen blades on the mill, re-tipping jig, homemade but very much like a Peterson jig, includes some spare teeth, carbide, braze on. Pictures to follow, I didn't realize I had no pics of the mill after I converted it to WPF. I demo-ed this mill at The NYS Woodsman's Field days one year for Peterson, before converting it to a WPF.  
$11,000 pick up in Oneida, NY 13421 USA  The FF will get 5% of the selling price.
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, woodland Mills HM130Max (on order), maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Offline Jeff

• Fearless Leader
  • Administrator
  • Oh la di oh la da
    • Share Post
    • Behind the  Forestry Forum YouTube channel
Re: Peterson 8" cut WPF sawmill
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2021, 12:59:33 PM »
SOMEBODY NAB THIS!! 
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life.
Ezekiel 22:30

Offline T A Derrickson

• TNtree
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2021, 11:49:12 AM »
PM sent
Stihl MS880 & MS190 T  Husqvarna 339XP & 262XP  PantherPro 2 chainsaw mill    Lucas Mill model 8/30

Offline maple flats

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2021, 12:14:42 PM »
Anyone wanting pictures of this sawmill, send an email to:   dave@cnymaple.com   requesting them,
when a sale is made, I will give Jeff the info and forward the FF 5%. We will not try to go around the FF, don't even bother to ask.
Dave
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, woodland Mills HM130Max (on order), maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Offline Jeff

• Fearless Leader
  • Administrator
  • Oh la di oh la da
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2021, 01:11:47 PM »
Did someone?

One time a then prominent forum member from the earlier years and another prominent member got together in instant messages to sell an lt70.  One of them responded to one of those instant message email notifications that says "This is only a notification, DO NOT REPLY"    When they replied to it it was sent to the Forestry Forum admin email address.  It said:  Make sure you don't mention this on the forum or Jeff will want his cut"   Neither of them were told we knew, and neither of them are here any more. Tends to change a guys opinion on the someones you actually had at your home, one, multiple times. They simply left when they couldn't make it as sawyer's. Karma I guess.

Anyhow, always be careful who you are dealing with. You never know. If Tammy and I had received the commissions we have been cheated out of over the years, I could buy your mill Dave. I could by 2 or 3. :D

Offline maple flats

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2021, 06:41:09 PM »
Jeff, it's available as of now. I do have one prospect trying to come get a look, but his wife broke her wrist last night, thus he couldn't come today. After him, at least 2 others have shown some interest. I've so far not put it out there anyplace but here, and when it sells, you will receive the boss cut, 5%. It's just not worth trying to cheat, I couldn't sleep easily if I did. I'm sorry to hear you have been cheated out of that much, I think morals have dropped leaps and bounds in the last several years, but that's a topic for sections off limits to the general forum.
Dave

Offline maple flats

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2021, 06:47:44 PM »
To answer the question, Did someone try to bypass, the answer is no. I was just trying to make sure no one does try.

Offline Jeff

• Fearless Leader
  • Administrator
  • Oh la di oh la da
    • Share Post
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2021, 09:56:32 PM »
That is what I wanted to hear. Thank you Dave. :)

Offline maple flats

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2021, 12:52:21 PM »
The mill has sold

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Has Been Sold: Belsaw sawmill with 48" insert tooth blade $300

Started by sgschwend on For Sale

17 Replies
Last post August 30, 2010, 09:40:00 PM
by paul case
xx
2008 Peterson 8" 27 hp Kohler WPF - Swingmill Sawmill For Sale

Started by Paul G on For Sale

3 Replies
Last post September 10, 2011, 06:02:52 AM
by Bo-ona
xx
***SOLD***Peterson components for sale (new price $700)

Started by maple flats on For Sale

7 Replies
Last post July 22, 2014, 07:59:41 AM
by maple flats
xx
SOLD -- SOLD -- Logrite Firewoodinator Firewood Processor SOLD -- SOLD

Started by DR_Buck on For Sale

5 Replies
Last post June 20, 2021, 03:29:01 PM
by John Mc