The Forestry Forum is sponsored in part by:

iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Forestry Forum
Sponsored by:

TimberKing Sawmills

Toll Free 1-800-582-0470

LogRite Tools

Norwood Industries Inc.

Your source for Portable Sawmills, Edgers, Resaws, Sharpeners, Setters, Bandsaw Blades and Sawmill Parts

EZ Boardwalk Sawmills. More Saw For Less Money!

STIHLDealers.com sponsored by Northeast STIHL

Woodland Sawmills

Peterson Swingmills

KASCO SharpTech WoodMaxx Blades

Turbosawmill

Sawmill Exchange

Michigan Firewood, your BRUTE FORCE Authorized Dealer

Baker Products

ECHO-Bearcat

iDRY Wood Lumber Vacuum Drying for everyon

Nyle Kiln Dry Systems

Chainsawr, The Worlds Largest Inventory of Chainsaw Parts

Smith Sawmill Service

Author Topic: Video and spreadsheet for "how to keep track of your joints in Timber Framing  (Read 1610 times)

Offline Jim_Rogers

• Senior Member x2
  • Keep your chisels sharp.
    • Share Post
    • jrsawmill.com
I have read and agree to the terms of the forestry forum.
For sale is a copy of a video that shows "How to keep track of your joints in timber framing" and the excel spreadsheet to do so.

I held my online meeting last Saturday Feb 21, 2015 , and it went pretty good for the first time trying this.
I did record the session and the recorded video now available for download or viewing with a copy of the spreadsheet.
The cost for this video and spreadsheet is $5. With $ going to the forum as well.
The video is too large to email so I'll have uploaded it to a storage site known as "dropbox".
From there you can download it and save it to your computer for future viewing, or view it there.

If you're interested in getting a copy of this, just paypal me $5 to my regular email address and I should get it. Then, I'll send you a link to the dropbox site and you can get your copy right away.

If you don't have a paypal account, no problem, I can create an online invoice and email that to you and you can pay that invoice by credit card whether or not if you have a paypal account.

I hope you will take advantage of this as it is a good way to keep track of your joints and know where you are in cutting your frame at any given time.
Jim Rogers
PS. cd or dvd copies are also available at a higher cost to cover the disc and shipping
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Offline ShimodaLife

• Clearing land and timberframing in Japan
    • Share Post
    • Shimoda Life
I realize this original post is 6 years old, but I'm wondering if this video or spreadsheet is still around? Jim, or anyone? 

Thanks,
JT
Completed my Timber Frame Tiny House as practice for the soon-to-be-started TF Real House. Tracking all on my Shimoda Life Youtube channel.

Offline cabindoc

• I'm new ish
    • Share Post
    • cabin doctor site
Scott  aka cabindoc  aka logologist at large
Woodmiser LT35 hyd
Kabota MX5400

Offline Jim_Rogers

• Senior Member x2
  • Keep your chisels sharp.
    • Share Post
    • jrsawmill.com
yes it is still available. send me an email and I'll send you a link to the video and spreadsheet in my dropbox folder. $5 to the forum for sale.
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter