iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Wiring Diagram

Started by woodhaven, September 04, 2004, 12:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodhaven

I am going to be making some changes to my DH unit in the near future. I would like to be able to see how a store bought unit is wired. Is there anyone with a full wiring diagram of a unit that I could see. I am intrested in the unit itself as well as the control scheme. I don't have anything against anybodys unit I am just one of those guys who builds everything himself. I built this unit originally so guess who gets to do the upgrades.
Richard

Hokiemill

Woodhaven, check out the ebac website:

http://ebacusa.com/technical.htm

They have wiring diagrams, schematics, and manuals available for all of their products.  Just select the LD800 and/or the LD3000.  I downloaded their manuals so I could see how they suggest building the chamber.  Didn't cost a dime - no offense Don.

woodhaven

Thanks Hokiemill,
I was reluctant to ask that question for fear of upsetting somebody.
I can't help it if I am one of those people that enjoys building stuff. I don't want to offend any manufacturer. Especially one on the forum. I'm sure there is some information there I can use. Thanks.
Richard

Hokiemill

Glad to help another Virginian.

Tell me more about your dh setup (or has that already been done on another thread?)

woodhaven

Being a ex-field HVAC-R guy I have refrigeration parts and componets laying around everywhere. So I just built my own unit. Actually it looks just like a store bought unit. First I lay out all the componets then decide on a frame work. Get everything fitted on the frame then build panels to cover everything up. I am also a DDC control person so that isn't a problem either. And like I said earlier I just like to build stuff. If you came to my place and took everything I have built I would have not much left. No house, shop, no nothing.
Richard

woodhaven

Thanks Again Hokiemill,
That was exactly what I was looking for. The biggest differance I see between theirs and mine is I "prove" air flow "before" allowing any other part of the system to operate.
Richard

Den Socling

That's pretty nice that Ebac provides all of that documentation.

Thank You Sponsors!