iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

opener success

Started by chet, November 15, 2020, 08:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chet

Son Chris with his opening morning success.

8)

I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

thecfarm

Interesting rack there. 
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Southside

Nice!!!  Were the kids just wandering around with the deer too?  :D
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Walnut Beast

Ron Scott

Wow! At the Net river camp?
~Ron

SwampDonkey

Wow, nice one, he's growing caribou antlers. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

olcowhand

Olcowhand's Workshop, LLC

They say the mind is the first to go; I'm glad it's something I don't use!

Ezekiel 36:26-27

Tacotodd

On opening day here, my buddy and I went for the weekend. I half-hearted hunted but he was more intent. His interest paid off with a reasonable 7 pointer. I had fun just being at camp and away from da boss. We both had fun but I seemed to have just as much fun around the fire! I used to be EXTREMELY bloodthirsty, but that (like all things) has passed with time. 

What can I say? Fun is what you make of it! 
Trying harder everyday.

Walnut Beast

Absolutely sometimes it's just as much fun to just hang out and enjoy everything 👍

Tacotodd

After all, the hunt is just the excuse to hangout by the fire and fellowship with your buddies! I just can't express that part ENOUGH!
Trying harder everyday.

Thank You Sponsors!