iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I hold you all personally responsible.

Started by asy, March 12, 2005, 04:45:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phorester

Don....., wonder if they got kangalopes down there? 

asy

Quote from: Phorester on March 14, 2005, 11:56:27 PM

Don....., wonder if they got kangalopes down there? 

Yup, we sure do...

They are very rare, and hard to photograph...

I happen to have a photo of one here:

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Fla._Deadheader

Asy,  you're too much.   8) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Texas Ranger

Asy, gal,  you got some Texan in you somewhere, somehow.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Phorester

AHAH! 

See, those  were females in the other picture - no antlers....

I can see why those kangalopes are rare if they keep running through walls like that one.

EZ

Welcome to the forum folks, nice country, nice place. Thanks for the pictures you posted.
EZ

asy

Quote from: Texas Ranger on March 15, 2005, 10:41:00 AM
Asy, gal,  you got some Texan in you somewhere, somehow.

That's a compliment, isn't it???

smiley_blue_bounce smiley_blue_bounce smiley_blue_bounce smiley_blue_bounce smiley_blue_bounce

Furby

Depends on what State you are from. ;)

asy

Quote from: Furby on March 15, 2005, 09:36:42 PM
Depends on what State you are from. ;)

I'm usually, and especially today, in a state of confusion...   smiley_whacko

Furby

Paul_H

It's not just the US.If someone tells a tall tale up here and swears it's true,we'll ask them the same question..

"you got some Texan in you somewhere, somehow?"  :P

Welcome Asy
I think it was a compliment  ;)
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

KiwiCharlie

Asy,
It just takes a bit of time to get the hang of what these guys are saying!  Dont worry, half of what we say, they cant unnerstand either!  :D
Cheers
Charlie.
Walk tall and carry a big Stihl.

sawguy21

asy, I am jealous of those pics. The last of the ice would melt off my lawn if it would just warm up. 
I was trying to figure out stir fry skippy but you covered it later. Here we knock it's horns off, wipe it's butt THEN throw it on the plate :D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Texas Ranger

Asy, to understand a lot of what goes on on this board you got to understand that the US has two types of citizens.  Southernors, and damyankees.  While generally not hostile towards each other, there is a certain rivalry that exists.  As a true southren (no, not a misspelling, but a southern way of saying southern) boy, I find damyankees (this is one word, that has been around since the War of Damyankee Agression) like hemmorids.  IF they come down and then go back up, they ain't to bad.  But if they come down and stay, they can be a problem. ;D

And as in any social situation, there are those who have traits of both, lots of good ol' boys (and girls) from Missouri, Kentucky, Ohio, and such.  They act as negotiators between the die hard others, and try to act as translators and peace makers.

All in all, it is in good fun, we all share a love of the land, forests, and that wild side of nature.  We have a whole lot more in common than that which seperates us.  I have no doubt that should one a them damyankees on this board should ever hit my part of Texas, there there would be beer, lies, and a good time had by all.  Shoot, some a my family married damyankees! ;D

tnlogger

Texas Ranger now i resemble that  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
displaced yankee taught rebel  ;D[/color]
gene

hawby

T Ranger... how comes you insulted the folks from Missouri and Kentucky like that? :o
Hawby

Missin' loggin', but luvin' the steady check...

farmerdoug

Hawby,

Update your profile and then they will not leave anyone out.  Remember this is coming from a member from a state that does not have real, tall trees so they make tall tales to make up for it. :D :D :D ;D
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

Buzz-sawyer

All of my southern friends always told me ,"well, they's them Yankees, then again there is them Damyankees...theys the bad ones." ;) :D
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

tnlogger

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
gene

Texas Ranger

Hawby, I am what ya call a true American, lived in bout near every state east of the Rockies and west of the right coast, a living travel poster.  The two places I called home was Missouri and Texas, folks in those two states are pretty much alike, and I love em both.  Lived in Ohio for awhile, dont remember much, Illinoise, Kansas, Nebraska, Colorado, Utah (born there), Kentucky, Arkansas,  , my daddy was a traveling man.  My heart is in the south, along with my butt, and it is home.  Actually I moved as far south as I could find a job, I hate cold weather.

asy

My friend lives in Texas and tells me it's a beautiful place..

She married an Amerikun.

If you are in Dallas, drop in to Wolf Camera store, and say HI! To Lisa the Aussie. Tell her you are a friend of asy's. She knows more about cameras than just about anyone I know!!!

Also, my cousin lives in Birmingham, Alabama.   (Does that get me extra points!?)

I just want to come to USA to take photos...

I want to mainly see the Forests (redwood and such) and the Canyon...  Not much interest in big cities...

Now that I have proof there's Tractors and Piggie Roasts over there, Andrew might just take me!!!

Someone please tell him you have fried onions too, and methinks the deal's sealed!!!

DanG

Yup, we got fried onions, too.  Anywhere ya got onions, grease and fire, ya gots fried onions. ;D  I got a Daughter and some Grandkids in Birmingham.  I'll let ya know when I'm going up there, and ya can give yer Cuz a heads-up!  That'd be kinda fun. ;)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Bro. Noble

Now that we are better acquainted,  Asy,

There's something I'd really like to ask you,  if you don't mind :-[  I was hoping some of these gutless wonders would ask you first,  but I can wait no longer as the curiosity is overcoming me :-\

Just how do you pronounce your name? :)

You might want to look up the thread "how did you get your user name"  and fill us in on that too ;D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Roxie

Bro. Noble, I have never met a braver man.   :)
Say when

hawby

Sorry all, I got to thinking after I posted that, that not everyone would get the humor. See, after sending sever 10's of thousands of $$$$ to the University of Michigan, I was hurt that T-Ranger lumped my friends from MO and KY in with those punks in Columbus, OH that call themselves Bucketheads, or Butteyes, or something like that.  ;D I am sure that the humor is lost on those that don't know about the longest running footbal rivalry here in the US. I just can't resist an opportunity to poke 'em when its laying right there on the ground.
Hawby

Missin' loggin', but luvin' the steady check...

Thank You Sponsors!