iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Harley birthday to me!

Started by gspren, December 10, 2020, 06:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

farmfromkansas

Do those add-on 3 wheelers work well?  Guess they are really 4 wheelers, 3 in rear.
Most everything I enjoy doing turns out to be work

Magicman

You don't have to be on 3 wheels to carry a walker.

Even his walker is a two-wheeler and yes, this is the real deal.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Raider Bill

Quote from: farmfromkansas on February 03, 2021, 06:15:14 PM
Do those add-on 3 wheelers work well?  Guess they are really 4 wheelers, 3 in rear.
I dunno.. Have spoke with several that put kits on their bike but about all I could get out of it was it either works well or it doesn't work at all. There are several to choose from. Some good some not so good.
I saw a bike that had training wheels on the back that retracted up when you got going then went down in place when you got to about 5 miles per hour.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

aigheadish

Just a few weeks ago I came up behind a trike (qaud) kit on a motorcycle. Dude riding it was kind goofy looking and the kit was something I hadn't seen previously, so I was looking pretty hard. He had a tattoo on the back of his head that said "Stubby". It was after about a mile that I realized he didn't have any legs! The bike to quad kit seemed to work beautifully for him but I wasn't in quite the right place to pull up next to him to see how he liked it. 
New Holland LB75b, Husqvarna 455 Rancher, Husqvarna GTH52XLS, Hammerhead 250, Honda VTX1300 for now and probably for sale (let me know if you are interested!)

Raider Bill

That's great that he's still riding!!!

I have a friend that is a double amputee, right leg below the knee and left arm below the elbow. He still rides a 2 wheel bike.

He's busting on me pretty heavy right now about me getting a trike.

Magicman

Quote from: Raider Bill on February 02, 2021, 09:35:41 AMPicked this up last Sunday.
I wonder if @Raider Bill got the pictures mixed up??

And he got this instead!!  :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Raider Bill

I need that for all of olwhatshernames crap on road trips.

Thank You Sponsors!