The Forestry Forum is sponsored in part by:

iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Forestry Forum
Sponsored by:

TimberKing Sawmills

Toll Free 1-800-582-0470

LogRite Tools

Norwood Industries Inc.

Your source for Portable Sawmills, Edgers, Resaws, Sharpeners, Setters, Bandsaw Blades and Sawmill Parts

EZ Boardwalk Sawmills. More Saw For Less Money!

STIHLDealers.com sponsored by Northeast STIHL

Woodland Sawmills

Peterson Swingmills

KASCO SharpTech WoodMaxx Blades

Turbosawmill

Sawmill Exchange

Michigan Firewood, your BRUTE FORCE Authorized Dealer

Baker Products

ECHO-Bearcat

iDRY Wood Lumber Vacuum Drying for everyon

Nyle Kiln Dry Systems

Chainsawr, The Worlds Largest Inventory of Chainsaw Parts

Smith Sawmill Service

Author Topic: It's on the way!  (Read 1355 times)

Offline btulloh

• Senior Member x2
  • I never met an air conditioner I didn't like
    • Share Post
Re: It's on the way!
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2021, 09:17:57 PM »
Truly disappointing after all the waiting and anticipation. Sounds to me like the carrierís insurance company will own that saw soon. Hopefully it can be replaced in a timely manner. 

A couple nicks or a torn box is one thing, but youíre way beyond that. Thereís no telling what all got tweaked. I hope Monday morning will bring some remedy. 

This is another illustration of how the labor shortage is impacting things st all levels. Nobody can find good help these days. 
HM126

Offline Daburner87

• Dusty
    • Share Post
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2021, 01:28:28 AM »
^They had some deliveries to make after me that were in terrible shape.  There was glass broken in the back of the truck from something recent.    These guys truly didn't care.     

But I already started assembling everything.   I only have two days off and I want to make the most of it.  Woodland Mills is a reputable company so hopefully they will make it right.   Even the aluminum water tank was banged up.    I don't really know what Woodland Mills will do.  Do I ask them to send replacements? Do I ask for a refund on shipping? I really want/need a mill do I ask them to take it back all together? I feel its past that point after assembling some of it. 
Soon to be  owner of a HM130Max Woodlander XL

Offline drlewis

• I'm new!
    • Share Post
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2021, 08:26:21 AM »
my woodland mill came thursday. the truck driver was great helped me get it from road to cabin about 800 ft he put down 4x4s to set in on pallet was bad shape,i got bite by tick and now have lyme so getting on off tractor is slow.friday  asspl it  and sat sawed 20 4x4 post and about  50 round edge planks . worked great. very happy with the mill, and 5 weeks ahead of due date.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter