iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Trees down in Titus, Al.

Started by KenMac, February 04, 2023, 11:53:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KenMac

I was contacted by a gentleman in Titus, Al. who has several trees down from a recent storm. He offered them to me, but I'm too far from him to get them. I know lots of you won't fetch logs, but I thought that someone here might need them and would be willing to check into them. I hate for good logs to go to waste. He said there are pines and hardwoods down. Thanks.
Cook's AC3667t, Cat Claw sharpener, Dual tooth setter, and Band Roller, Kubota B26 TLB, Takeuchi TB260C

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

KenMac

I think it's near Wetumpka maybe.

I checked Mapquest and Titus is 1 hour and 16 minutes from Grady, Al. From me, it's about !5 minutes more. Appears to be a little north of Wetumpka.
Cook's AC3667t, Cat Claw sharpener, Dual tooth setter, and Band Roller, Kubota B26 TLB, Takeuchi TB260C

bushhog920

So you in Grady? that's to close for comfort for me lol I'm in Ramer 

KenMac

Deese is in Grady. I'm near Pell City. Are you possibly interested in the logs? I can connect you with the owner if so.

Thank You Sponsors!