iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Mill contest winner??

Started by Mr Mom, November 22, 2007, 07:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Mom

What happen to it ?? The one that was given away at sawlex.
I just asking.
Thanks Alot Mr Mom

Polly

8) 8)  if you are talking about the one woodmizer gave away in indianoplis indiana i would like to know to my son came home before the drawing  smiley_clapping smiley_clapping 

beenthere

Last I heard, that WM mill was on eBay.  There is a thread about it. Not sure what it brought for $$ on eBay, or if it actually sold there.
I'll poke around and see if I can find it (before Furby does  ;D ;D )

http://cgi.ebay.com/25th-anniversary-woodmizer-sawmill_W0QQitemZ110190541160QQihZ001QQcategoryZ61788QQssPageNameZWDVW

Indicates it didn't sell, no bids at 26,000

See the 25th Anniversary thread and go to the end to read about it.
https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=25160.0

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Mr Mom

No not WM the swing mill i cant remember the name of the mill or company. Was won by a FF member.
Thanks Alot Mr Mom

DanG

Oh, you're talking about the Skillmill that Peterson donated for a Forum drawing?  Somebody here won it, but I'll be DanG if I can remember who.  A peek at the Sawlex threads should tell us, though.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Onthesauk

Dang, you sound a little better. ;)
John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

DanG

"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Mr Mom

O.k found out who won. now need a update.......Dale Hatfield update please.
Thankd Alot Mr Mom

Dale Hatfield

Skillmill update. Its sitting here. i walk past it everyday to the carving shop and off to the day job.
I made a few updates to it when i put it together.I have a few bugs to work out In Part I think to my assembly.
My only problem is that it runs on 220 power. I dont have a power source without unplugging the dryer or the stove. Im sure that the boss isnt going to be happy that i drug a mill again the house to saw lumber.I dang sure dont want to clean up after it everytime i use it and park it back in its place.
I need to buy a genarator been looking but the units that are big enough to run it dont move by one man. So portability is an issue in many ways. So i have yet to cut with it.
Dale
Game Of Logging trainer,  College instructor of logging/Tree Care
Chainsaw Carver

WH_Conley

Gee Dale, after 30+ years when my wife can't get something to work she will ask me what I am doing now.  Though sometimes not that pleasant. :D :D :D
Bill

Mr Mom

Dale any up dates on the mill??
Us it yet??

Thanks Alot Mr Mom

Thank You Sponsors!