iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Looking to meet members (Va Beach area)

Started by Dugsaws, July 16, 2003, 09:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dugsaws

Hey I was looking to see who was in the 20 mins to  half hour driving distance to Virgina Beach... heading there first week of August..
Doug

Jeff

20 minutes? Man you'll go all out to meet a member. :D

(sorry couldn't resist)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Dugsaws

Sorry Jeff,
 I didnt know it was that important, Maybe I will just leave the rest of my family behind with their friends and just forget about my family on my short time schedule,hell I might even drive to Michigan to see ya while my FAMILY is in Virginia for the first vaction I have had in 7 years, sure why not, just thought that if someone was within a short distance I might stop by and say hi, oh well I guess visiting other members is more important than spending my 3 day vacation with my FAMILY
Doug

Tom

None of us would want you to ignore your family, including Jeff.   See that lauging smiley?  Jeff's big on family too. :)

Jeff

I guess I really dont have anything I want to say here that Tom didnt say other then it sounds like you really need a vacation. I'll be careful not to attempt good natured kidding anymore.

Minnesota_boy

Jeff,
Does that mean you will only try malicious kidding from now on??  :D
I eat a high-fiber diet.  Lots of sawdust!

Jeff

I keep trying to type an answer here but keep wiping it out. Its not funny to me when someone takes such offense when none was meant. I thought about it all day. I finally came to this conclusion, which is a little unlike me for this forum, so please see members only board.

Bibbyman

Mary and I left the family at home and had a great vacation visiting Forestry Forum friends.  :D

Bibbyman and Pro-Sawyer Mary's vacation 2003
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Bro. Noble

About the only fun time off I've had this year was going to see Whitepe and Rick in Ellynoise and when I went down by Ozark Co's blinking light to meet the Arkansawyer,  and when the Whitepe family came to visit me,  and when Bibb and Mary dropped by,  and Louise W too.

I agree that family time is important and I wish I had more of a chance to travel with them on vacation trips,  but I've sure enjoyed my FF family visits.

I think I remember a new sawyer visiting Doug and I know that Doug feels like I do.  I wish he hadn't misunderstood Jeff's ribbing-----this makes us all sad.
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Haytrader

Noble,

We all have our days, in fact, I had two last week.

:D  :D  :D  :D
Haytrader

biziedizie

Jeff your first reply made me fall off my chair, very funny :D :D
  Dugsaw that there was some good ribbing :)

Hey I have an idea why dontcha take the family to the picnic???

If I was closer me and my son would be there in a heartbeat :) I like hanging out with hard working people. 8)

Steve

Dugsaws

Jeff, I apolygize for my unreadiness to take some ribbing, I do in fact need a vacation.  My wife also has said that lately I have not ben able to take her jokes and you know where that gets me  :-X

So to all you ribbers , please rib me after Aug 6 th  :D By then I should be refueled and able to laugh  :D

Sorry for making you upset Jeff

thanks
Doug

Tom

tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle !!!! :D

Jeff

Does this mean yer now going to take a day and drive up here and see me? Man, its gonna take a little more then 20 minutes. Tell ya what, I'll drive 20 minutes south if'n that'll help. ;)

Dugsaws

Doug

dail_h

Hey Doug,
I'm about 1 1/2 hr south in N.C.
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

Jeff

Yer out of range and out of luck there buddy. :D

Dugsaws

aha Jeff your wrong I headed to Michigan now lol
Doug

Thank You Sponsors!