iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Husky 365 special deal or no deal? Help!!!!!

Started by Ironmower, March 10, 2009, 05:50:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironmower

Ya'll probably tired of these kinda questions, but I'll ask anyway. :-[ My friend is selling a husky 365 special, great shape, runs good & has a new 20"bar/chain. He's asking $250.00 for it. I don't really need another 60cc class saw, I just hate to see a good deal pass me by. >:( ARE these good saws and will it run with my 036 pro with a 20" bar? ??? I'd be able to cut twice as fast one for each hand. 8)  Thanks
WM lt35 hd 950 JD

Dave Shepard

Isn't a 365 the same chassis as a 372? If the saw is in good condition, I'd think it was worth the $250, and it should accept a 372 big bore kit, unless I'm confused. ;D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Ironmower

WM lt35 hd 950 JD

barbender

They are supposed to be a sister saw to the Jonsered 2165, a lot of loggers around here run these saws. I used to have one, I liked it a lot. I have a 2171 now (husky 372) I think the 2165 was a smoother cutting saw, the power is down low. Jonsered markets it, or used to anyhow, as a hardwood saw.
Too many irons in the fire

Rockfarmer

I payed over 700$ for mine,.. If you need some incentive, offer him 2 bills, if he takes it you feel you like you got a really good deal!  8)

Cut4fun

I have a stock like new 365 special that I haven't even cut the plastic limiter tabs off of.

What I really like about it is when it ever needs a new top end. It will get either a 71cc or 75cc topend.

If its in good to go shape, no brainier.

cheyenne

Home of the white buffalo

Ironmower

WM lt35 hd 950 JD

Thank You Sponsors!