iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Summers Here or Charlie bagged his first snake today

Started by Meadows Miller, November 04, 2009, 06:48:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meadows Miller

Gday

Charlie my new to me 2yo jackrussel/bitsa that my sister gave me at the start of the year Got his first snake today a 4' brown I missed it as i was up at the Mill sawing but got home as dad was buring it when i got home as charie was dragging the bloody thing around with him dad said he'd allready thrown it over the fence down the back and then charlie was back with it about 2 min later :D :D  :D :D
Charlie got him just under the front porch then came tearing out onto the front yard with it holding it about mid length and Thrashing living Daylights outa it to Mum & Dads Supprise  :o :o   ;) :D :D
Then he lost his grip and the snake backed up and had about 3 or 4 cracks at him dad said charlie  was looking at him like get bloody hell over here and knock this thing on the head for me dad said he was pretty good as he was keeping out of striking distance but knew if he didnt keep it occupied and in the one spot or it would take of again  ;)

Im Quite Proud of Me Lill Dog  ;) ;D ;D 8) 8)

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Burlkraft

Sounds like a good dog ya got there Chris  ;D  ;D

Make sure ya tell Jeff about this  :D  :D  :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Magicman

Don't know what a "Brown" snake is, but our Timber Rattlers are really crawling now.  Be careful out there.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

Quote from: Burlkraft on November 04, 2009, 07:14:09 AM
Sounds like a good dog ya got there Chris  ;D  ;D

Make sure ya tell Jeff about this  :D  :D  :D

Chris, if Charlie bags another, maybe you could post the bloody gory remains to Burlkraft, that way he would have a snake story to tell us too.  ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!