iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Supper with Norm and Patty?

Started by Magicman, April 01, 2011, 08:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Pat and I took a little trip with a group to Foley, Al. to hit the Outlet Mall.  We ate at Lambert's Restaurant, famous for the "Throwed Rolls".   food3

I looked up and couldn't believe my eyes.  Norm and Patty Patti.  Right in front of me.  Been there all evening and I hadn't seen them.  Maybe I just had my eyes on the rolls.   food6

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

beenthere

MM
That your daughter with you ??
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

WH_Conley

That is the reason he didn't notice the sign sooner.
Bill

Norm

Gee MM if I'd known the check would of been on me.  ;D

Magicman

Quote from: beenthere on April 01, 2011, 11:49:01 PM
That your daughter with you ?? 

Thanks.  Tuesday the 29th was our 48th elopement anniversary.   smiley_love
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Patty

Congratulations on 48 years of wedded bliss!
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Burlkraft

Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Magic   8)  8)  8)

That's a long time to put with with the Magicman  :D

How many blows to the head has she nursed for ya?
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Magicman

whiteflag_smiley  She claims to have nursed me more than all of the kids combined.   hurt_smiley   But that is just her story.   :)

Thank You Sponsors!