iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lucas Ad

Started by dgdrls, June 12, 2013, 06:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgdrls

The Lucas banner in the upper right corner
is a very cool little advertisement.

I like the fellow in the Zodiac with the dog!

DGD
Happy Lucas owner!

JohnM

I checked that out too, DGD.  Mine didn't have sound though. ???  Why are we looking, we've already been sold! ;) :D
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

thecfarm

Did Jeff just change it a few days ago? Or am I a day late and a dollar short again?  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

sigidi

Some good pics in that lot hey? I've seen most of them in their calendars over the years. There is one which gives me goose bumps every time I see it - its the one with two fella's milling in a forest, large whitish, smooth bark tree's all around them - just after the inflatable and the dog pic.

For those that don't know, a few years ago we had some rough bushfires down south in Aus, heaps of people lost their homes, livestock, some lost family...this pic is of a mill Lucas made available free of charge for people to rebuild their homes - you can still see the smoke haze in the background.
Always willing to help - Allan

Jeff

No sound, just a slide show. :) Those awesome pictures speak for themselves for sure. :)

When you start adding music other than original composition when using youtube to display, you risk having youtube either removing your sound track, or placing ads on top of your presentation, and you have no control of what those ads may be.   I used youtube to put the slides together, as it is low impact on your browser versus a scripted slideshow.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

sigidi

Quote from: Jeff on June 13, 2013, 08:03:03 AM
No sound, just a slide show. :) Those awesome pictures speak for themselves for sure. :)

When you start adding music other than original composition when using youtube to display, you risk having youtube either removing your sound track, or placing ads on top of your presentation, and you have no control of what those ads may be.   I used youtube to put the slides together, as it is low impact on your browser versus a scripted slideshow.

Clever fellow that Jeff  ;)
Always willing to help - Allan

Thank You Sponsors!