iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

.....And now for my next trick......

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, July 04, 2013, 08:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on August 20, 2013, 08:04:41 PM
  I have some stuff that will take care of it, but you might have to spray it twice  :)     ;D.

And once I spray it....give it to Raider Bill to put in his smoker.  :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

YellowHammer

That is an impressive piece of work.   8)
I agree with WDH, you are the Bench Master
YH
YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

Migal

:rifle:
Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on August 20, 2013, 10:50:25 AM
Last Pictures....... and I truly thank all of you for your compliments. THE END.

8) So you did finish that fine table as you did get the Axe as well I was just thinking you need more room from your pic's and the Axe so maybe you should auction the table off to off set the price of the axe and let Jeff use the proceed's on say a winter sawyer's ball Ice Skating a option He is in Minn.
Stihl learning and picked up my Log Master LM2 Cat 34hp 02 21 12! 230MF+ the toys that go with it! MS361 MS271 Stihl PB500 Echo 48" LogRite 16ft Bass Tracker Pro' Abua Garcia 5600 bait caster, Wood working equipment' Lake Lot never enough time! oh don't forget the fridge with ale! Loving Wife Rebeca

Magicman

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on August 20, 2013, 10:50:25 AM
Last Pictures....... and I truly thank all of you for your compliments. THE END. 
Nope, it will not end here.  Maybe on this bench, but there certainly will be others, and well it should.  Nice David, very nice.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Deese

That is one beautiful bench  :o
My stepfather was a contractor and was also an extremely talented woodworker.
I helped him build a bench out of river birch. We peeled the bark off and cut it into strips, soaked them, and then wove them together to make the backrest and the bottom cushion. I'll see if I can find some pictures...
2004 LT40 Super 51hp w/6' bed extension
Cooks AE4P Edger
Cat Claw sharpener/Dual Tooth Setter
Kubota svl75-2 skidsteer w/grapple, forks, brushcutter
1977 Log Hog Knuckleboom loader/truck

Warbird

justallan1

WOW! :o
Great work. It really doesn't matter how many projects like this we see on here, it's always nice to see more. Again, nice work.

Allan

m wood

Very nice indeed.  I trend toward rustic in my furniture as well...and for the same reasons you mention.  Danny and others just amaze me with their fine woodworking skills.  The table is amazing.
I am Mark
80 acre woodlot lots of hard and soft
modified nissan 4x4/welding rig
4x4 dodge plow truck
cat 931b track loader
Norwood mark IV
4' peavy
6' peavy
stihl 034
"her" wildthing limber saw
ALL the rustic furniture  woodworking stuff
check out FB