iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

So you think this is just a scale stick eh?

Started by SwampDonkey, May 16, 2004, 07:30:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

OK, looks like a fancy scale stick , right?  What is it though? :)

hmmm what's this curious looking scale stick with the metal clip attached? I found it at the bottom of a trunk in the attic. ;)

hmmm it looks like it has the word 'HEM' etched in the clip. Any ladies care to take a stab at it? ;)

hmmm even has a US patent held by David Traum Co. Inc.

What is it? ;D ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

Yer not cross "Dressing" on us now are ya donk?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

:D :D :D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

Life hasn't quite come to that yet. ;)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Minnesota_boy

Swampdonkey,
Didn't your mother ever make you try on a dress she was making when you were about her height so she could measure and mark the hem length?  I think that is what the ruler is for.
I eat a high-fiber diet.  Lots of sawdust!

SwampDonkey

:D

Nope, she never did. But, she always sews and hems. She just uses a tape to hem to measure my pants with now-a-days. ;) BTW, I knew what the scale was before hand. ;)

cheers

Thank You Sponsors!