iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Another death in my family

Started by Woodhauler, April 13, 2016, 07:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Uncle of mine that lived in florida passed away Tuesday morning, This was not the uncle with cancer. Hopefully 3 deaths in a couple weeks will be it for awhile :o
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

WV Sawmiller

My condolences to you and your entire family.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Woodhauler

Thanks, but unfortunately I think we will be looking at a couple more people passing in the near future. My dad , who cut wood for 60 yrs is not to good,and my other uncle that I talked about the other day got a bad report from his doctor. My dad is 78, had 3 strokes and now I would say has alzimers setting in.
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Magicman

My condolences continue to be with you and your family.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Sixacresand

Praying for you and your family, Woodhauler.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

sandsawmill14

sorry your having such a rough time  :( will keep you and you family in our prayers
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

Chuck White

My condolences to your family, woodhauler!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

sandhills

Our prayers are still with you as well.

Thank You Sponsors!