Sponsors:

Your Profile 2

Started by Jeff, November 02, 2004, 06:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

Figured I'de better update to dodge the alterations.  ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Phorester

Yo, Jeff......

Tried it...., it didn't work.  You did such a good job a couple years ago jazzing up my profile I hate to lose it.  But a simple copy/paste move didn't work!  I'd appreciate it if you could get it back the way you originally did it.  but if you can't, thats okay.  Have to keep Don jealous, ya know.......

Also, the occupation space is limited??  I wanted to say "Forester for a small political subdivision of a major world power", but that might be too wordy. (But don't it sound good)

By the way, thanks for not making it just a list of occupations to choose from.  No chance for originality in those things.

Like I said, if these won't work, no problem, just let me know!

Jeff

Cant be as pretty without html but I fixed it a little. Also granted use of up to 65 characters for occupation versus the 35 it was set at previously. See what you can do with 65. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

isawlogs

Not that I have anything againts pink .... but I did mine to... also changed my signature wile there ...
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

iain

COME THEN OLD MAN LETS SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO

PINK ME UP

pappy

iain,

careful what you ask for   :D :D :D
"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

MrMoo

Hay what's wrong with a ballerina in a pink tu tu? Jeff hope you have a picture of that.
Wait til I tell the missus I'm down as a ballerina in a tu tu...heck wait til I tell the cats that!

Bro. Noble

Iain,

Talking like that will get you turned into a punkin or turkey or somethin' :-/ ;) :D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Bibbyman

Yea,  you've carried over the Great Pumpin look a little past the season, ain't ya'?  :D

P.S. Jeff ..... Why don't you include the job title on the info mess on the side of each post?
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Jeff

I could, but it appears some have decided to make it a short story instead of a discription. :)

Bibbyman

Won't that pretty much overlap the bio and signiture sections?  And the stuff you can include with your picture?
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Jeff

no. A short story was an exaggeration. you are allowed 65 characters for occupation

old3dogg

Just posting to see if I changed my profile.

old3dogg

Nope! Im still as good looking as I was before!!
Sorry.I was 1 away from 300 post.

KENROD

Pink, no problem, but the tu tu part's go'n ta get a little drafty afore long.

Jeff

QuoteCOME THEN OLD MAN LETS SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO

PINK ME UP

ZAP

Phorester

Thankee Jeff.  You done good!

Eat your heart out, Don!

Minnesota_boy

Hey, that's pretty cool.  I guess that I need a pink tutu also, cause I really look good in pink but I need a shorter tutu to show off my perfect set of legs.

Perfect set of legs, he asks?  Certainly, they reach all the way from my butt to the ground.  Can't get any better than that!  :D
I eat a high-fiber diet.  Lots of sawdust!

Larry

Few more additions to the food groups would be helpful.  Something like BEER, meat, broccoli, and melons or let us fill in the blanks.  No way can I survive on tators alone. ;D
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

Thank You Sponsors!