Slow down again

Started by Jeff, February 10, 2004, 04:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swede

SwampDonkey :D
"No Swede its 14:58 Isn't that earlier?"

Thats right! If your sun goes up in west ;D ;D ;D

Swede. *used to sleep at school*
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

SwampDonkey

:D Swede  :D

Your too quick for me.  ;)

I made the joke in reference to your last post. On your end you said it was stamped as 19:58 on the post, when I received the post on my computer it was stamped as 14:58. So I made the joke around that.

Ain't I a stinker?

:) ;) :D ;D :D :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Swede

14:18 Swede time.

SwampDonkey;     YES!!

It stinks Swamp & Donkey at the same time. ;D :D ;D :D ;D. What a mix!

Any way, it´s nice to see you are awake! :)
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)

SwampDonkey

Swede:

Look out here comes the SwampDonkey at ya

You call'm elk, we call'm moose....err swampdonkeys

You know those oval shaped chocolate covered almonds you've been eating? We call'm moose marbles, served by the Mounds ;)

:D  :)  ;D  :)

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

redpowerd

they got their own built in snowshoes!
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

Swede

We call them Älg.

I´ll tell you an unbelievable thing. We have a lot of  German tourists here. They are crazy in everything that begins with Älg-! They steal the moose-warning signs beside the roads and make tables. They buy every "Älg-thing" they can find ..........some local-people collect Älg-s.....it and put in glass-tins, make necklace etc. and sell to the germans. And they´r happy to pay for it. :o

Swede.

SwampDonkey

Swede:

Like Europeans with their hogs diggin up truffles for your chocolate factories. Moose marbles and truffles  mmmm yum :)

http://www.la-truffe.com/

http://www.truffle.org/

http://trufflegourmetfoods.gourmetfoodmall.com/StaticPage.php?pageid=112&reffloor=112

:)  :D  ;D  :)

redpowerd

ya know, everytime im on here i got about 4 little FF bars on my start bar at the bottom. all waitin for each other to load.
   also, whenever i search, i try for the maximum threads, then walk away and file a chain or sumpin'. then sit and readem.
   might this be hoggin us down? sorry to be so selfish, jus so danG busy.
   im willin to comprimise here :D
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD

Tom

Nah!   Your not selfish, just creative.  ;D 8)

You gotta keep that computer runnin' as fast as your brain if you can. :D :D

redpowerd

NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD

Thank You Sponsors!