iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Whats Fuel Prices In Your Area?

Started by GF, July 08, 2005, 08:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Paid CDN$ 116.4 per liter here in Mt. Pearl, Newfoundland, Canada today. Paid total of CDN$ 75.11 to fill our Nissan Altima with 64.5 liters.

Herb

Bricklayer51

beenthere

Here is a link to a feeble attempt to cover up what happened to cause the price spike. We are at the mercy of those who just decide to cover their behinds and not risk getting caught with less profit.

Indiana refinery breakdown
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

coxy

Magicman

I have seen Diesel and gasoline the same price a few times lately.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Wallys World

Today I saw gas for $2.09 and diesel for $2.37. Also to the point I can start driving the Ford diesel!
Wood-Mizer LT28G25, Wood-Mizer EG10 Edger, Wallenstein Timber Talon log loader trailer, Wallenstein GX640 wood splitter, Wallenstein WP835 Fire Wood Processor, Kubota BX 22 TLB, JD 445, JD Gator, Home made arch, Stihl 024 Super, MS251, MS311, MS440 Magnum & MS660.

coxy

gaser 10miles per gal diesel 22 miles pre gal   gas 2.57 a gal diesel 2.67 a gal still cheaper to run the diesel figure I pay 1.33 a gal

Bill Gaiche

Diesel yesterday here was $2.13. Now I like that. bg

goose63

goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

clww

Quote from: Magicman on August 14, 2015, 08:10:51 PM
I have seen Diesel and gasoline the same price a few times lately.
I saw this at a station locally today for the first time. Remember when diesel used to be really cheap? And kerosene the same way?
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

maple flats

For highway Diesel I just paid $2.849, the lowest by far in years, and a week ago, when I picked up a replacement 150 gal. farm diesel tank (the old one had rust in it and I replaced it before I had a major leak) and I was told that farm diesel had just dropped to $2.099 that morning. Unfortunately, both of my tanks are too full to take advantage of the good prices. My 150 gal tank is only down about 9", and my 300 gal tank at another location is only down 8". They won't deliver less than 100 gal, there is a hefty surcharge if you order and they can't fit at least 100 gal.
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Bill Gaiche

Today gas in our area is $1.959. Diesel $2.059. I like it. bg

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Today in Rock Hill S.C., gas was the lowest in the country....$1.67.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

I have 2.49 in my area. Drive about 45 minutes to the west,South Paris and I paid 2.27.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Ljohnsaw

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on August 29, 2015, 09:02:28 PM
Today in Rock Hill S.C., gas was the lowest in the country....$1.67.

:(  Just paid $2.73 for regular out here.  Diesel is down to $2.49
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

maple flats

I have always been puzzled as to why fuel prices always end in 9/10 of a cent. Who started that anyways? It doesn't fool anyone.
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Magicman

Yep, as advertised, it is impossible to buy exactly one gallon because you could not pay for it.  I have wished for many years that they would get rid of the farce.

If the IRS can round up or down to even dollars, why can't fuel be rounded to even cents and get rid of the 9/10.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Bill Gaiche

Lynn, just think, they would have to reinvent the gas pump to get ride of the extra digit. bg

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Buckshot00

$2.11 and dropping daily. :laugh:

Bricklayer51

Down to 2.39 in hl this morning.

Ozarker

Paid $1.95 for E-10, this past Friday.

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

firecord

Just paid $1.85 in Bossier city Louisiana.   

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Thank You Sponsors!