iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2" Scale Frick "00" sawmill, $5000,Not a toy.

Started by logwalker, December 12, 2005, 11:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

logwalker

Found this last night on Ebay. I won't post the link cause it is so long. But just go to Business and Industrial and search for "sawmill". You can also plug in Item # 7572011908. Says it will handle logs 4"to 5". The bade you see is 10". Overall length is 8'. I think it is cool. Thought some of you might enjoy it.   Logwalker

Let's all be careful out there tomorrow. Lt40hd, 22' Kenworth Flatbed rollback dump, MM45B Mitsubishi trackhoe, Clark5000lb Forklift, Kubota L2850 tractor

Jeff

Wow!  That will probably go high to somebody with a big commercial mill somewhere with lots of disposable income.  Which it was me. :-\
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Murf

My problem isn't my 'disposable' income, it's the 'retainable' income I have a problem with.  ;D
If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

Gilman

That's be neet to have.

It's up to $380 w/ 8 days left
WM LT70, WM 40 Super, WM  '89 40HD
Cat throwing champion 1996, 1997, 1999. (retired)

Corley5

DanG right it'd be  8) to have ;) but more than I want to spend in the end ;D
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

tnlogger

wheres kirk now he has good luck buying and selling mills  ;D ;D
gene

Frank_Pender

I believe it belongs here on the Left Coast, David.   Let" buy it! 8)
Frank Pender

tnlogger

frank I thought you was bidding on it  :D :D :D :D
gene

Frank_Pender

I sure would like to make a bid.  Trouble is I might win and then have to get it hauled out here, unless I can get Kirk and Furby to haul it in Kirks new trailer. 8)
Frank Pender

Kirk_Allen

Frank I aint driving out to Oragon with my trailer and thats final  ;D :o :D  My poor Suburban wouldnt make it that far with that laod ;D

Now for this mill, I may bid on it but I will have to see where it goes in the closeing moments.  Not sure that I need another mill.  I still have the Belsaw circle mill to pick and up and get set up and I have a gut feeling after Part Timers visit this weekend I may just have to justify getting a swinger ;D

Furby

I'll keep your old mill in shape for ya Kirk! ;)

etat

The guy pulled the plug on the first auction and relisted it at a higher price.  Bidding is now up to 3,383.33, and listed as 'RESERVE NOT MET'..........

The New Ebay Item Number Is 7574459664.   

Looks like Jeff was right, it's gonna take LOTS of disposable income to buy that mill, WOW.

Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Rockn H

Now if someone buys that Frick mill with intentions of supplying it with a load of logs from a 2" scale train model we'll know they have too much disposable income. :D ;D :D ;)

mike_van

I can't imagine this would cut a log with that no-set 10" tablesaw planer blade on it??????? 
I was the smartest 16 year old I ever knew.

Rockn H

Well, in the add, the seller did say that you may want to play around with different blades. ::) ;)

logwalker

That little toothpick maker is up to $5000. Wow. Where do you suppose that thing is going. Maybe some museum. That's where they are going to put me when I wear out. LW
Let's all be careful out there tomorrow. Lt40hd, 22' Kenworth Flatbed rollback dump, MM45B Mitsubishi trackhoe, Clark5000lb Forklift, Kubota L2850 tractor

footer

Wasn't someone here a while back asking about making a mill for cutting 4 to 5" logs? Whell ther you have it! No need to build one.

Thank You Sponsors!