iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Can't Sleep

Started by Autocar, November 12, 2011, 03:37:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocar

Anybody else  ::) ? Worked till dark on getting my last veneer walnut and white oak cut and skidded to the edge of a gravel lane. I feel very lucky to compleate that order with the crazy weather we have had this fall. Was bone tired and chilled to the bone so after supper I feel asleep in my chair, went to bed at nine thirty now Iam wide awake bummer  ;D
Bill

Dave Shepard

I'm on my second night of no sleep here. I'm in a house with no heat but the fireplace and it's below freezing and really windy here.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Tom_Averwater

Woke up at 2:30 am today .some nights I can't shut my brain off . It makes for a long day .
He who dies with the most toys wins .

clww

I'm up! Fell asleep about 11:15 and woke up at 3:40.....
Figured I would have slept fine after selling and delivering 3 cords of firewood yesterday by myself.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

fishpharmer

Autocar, I just sent you a pm.  Woke up about the same time after going to sleep early before 8. 
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

zopi

Woke up about four...had my youngest's birthday party last night...wanted to sleep til seven or so...
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Piston

Just think of how good it will feel to go to sleep tonight!  ;D

I'm switching my sleep around, going from being up from midnight to noon to getting back into a normal routine. It's always easier to get back to normal rather than get used to the mid to noon schedule.

-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

LeeB

Morning tour was always my favorite Piston. I work all days now, 6 - 6. Might as well be morning tour though. 12 hour time difference between here and there.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Magicman

Radar67 would be at my place at about 6AM yesterday.  I would have breakfast ready, so 5:00 would be about right.  I woke up, "one eyed" my watch and got up.  Yup, I had gotten up at 4:00.   :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Autocar

Crazy this many guys can't sleep, must be the full moon  ;D. Tom I know what you mean about not being able to shut your brain off some nights. Dave you need to buy yourself a Honda generator to run your furnace. Are you still out from that snow storm. Hope everyone has a great day Bil
Bill

Dave Shepard

We never lost power from that storm. I'm on Nantucket in an almost there three hundred year old house. The place warms up ok when the sun hits it, but it hasn't stopped blowing since we got here, and it really cools off at night.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Taylortractornut

Ive been the same way for a while .  A million things going on at work like keeping  that junk running.      We ve got a  new baby  comming in january and  gonna have alot of problems with family  amplified  by that arrival.    Then stack the future mill purchase on top of that.   

Its gotten to where I wake up  about 1 am and then go into a coma that I cant even hear the alarm at 4:30.     If I wake up like that I usually make myself  stay up till time to leave for work. 
My overload permit starts after sunset

pappy19

Just take your melatonin and go right to sleep.

Pap
2008 F-250 V-10
2007 Lincoln LT
1996 Ford Bronco
Kubota 900 RTV
Shindiawa fan

Thank You Sponsors!