iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

stihl ms 362cm

Started by longbowch, November 04, 2013, 09:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longbowch

Has anyone noticed the stihl website is now listing the 362cm? Has anyone seen or ran one yet?

AKDoug

I can now order a 362R wrapped version, but I'm waiting for a standard. Should be any time now. My 441CM is much better than the standard 441. I have high hopes for the 362CM.

Tnshaker

I hope it is available soon. The M Tronic made a huge difference on the 441. I have a ported 441c and 261c. The 441c is a tad wide and heavy so I may be in the market for a 361c.

MidWestTree

Help an old orange saw user out gentlemen? I've been desperately needing to replace my 60cc saws for the last year and have been VERY reluctant to buy into the 562's from Husky on account of the warm restart issues with the AT technology. I can't get any work done with saws that wont start and run properly.

I know Stihl is using licensed tech from them to build the MT line up of saws but I don't see or hear anywhere near the complaints with the Stihl system on starting and running issues. 

That 362CM is exactly what I need, any of the CM saw line users have any input on their experience using them?

White Ash

I have a 441 cm and have no issues.  It is the easiest starting saw I own and runs like a 441 should

Thank You Sponsors!