iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Up'n running.

Started by DanG, November 13, 2003, 05:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ

Ha Dang, great beard. I would just love to grow a beard like that. The wife dont like them tho.
EZ

Fla._Deadheader

EZ, tell her she don't hafta grow one, if she don't like 'em ::) :D :D :D :D :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

ScottAR

Great pics!  Many thanks!
Scott
"There is much that I need to do, even more that I want to do, and even less that I can do."
[Magicman]

billbobtlh

Hey Dan good to see you running again. Iv'e been splittin again I got two more loads in the last couple of weeks. I got a huge white oak but the pieces coming off the pile that I have seen were too short. If you need anything let me know. Also congratulations on the career change. :)

EZ

Last year I started to grow my beard for deer season. My wife notice it and said if you grow that beard again, I'm going to let my under arm hair grow. Two months later I seen her under arms. The beard came off. :o
EZ

DanG

EZ, that's eggzackly why I keep the thing. It keeps the wimmens away. Why, if they ever seen my face, there just wouldn't be no stoppin'em. I'd be swarmed with'em all the time. Bad enough as it is. ::)
Ackshully, I can't say that with any degree of certainty. I ain't seen my own face in over 20 years, and I'm sorta skeered ta look now. :D :D
It does serve to catch any stray grits that get away from me. Saves a lot on the laundry, and keeps stuff from puddlin' up on top of my belly. ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Steve

Well Dan I just uncovered my face after twenty years and believe me it ain't the same!!  My youngest daughter, at 16, hadn't seem what was under there and kept pestering me till I shaved.
I wouldn't recommend it, a scary thing it is.
I was planing a one time  thing but now the wife bought me an electric razor (she's obviously not worried about the women coming around)  so I'm stuck shaving at least till it drops on the floor and lands under my boot.
Funny thing though I don't notice the difference like others seems to.
I"ve gone a couple of months now without the beard, longest time in over 35 years of beard growing!
Steve
Hawaiian Hardwoods Direct
www.curlykoa.com

Thank You Sponsors!