iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Building my Retirement Home or "My First 5 Year Plan"

Started by Weekend_Sawyer, March 23, 2016, 08:43:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

Nice, when you haven't got to work against snow drifts and 4 feet of frost. :D ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

GRANITEstateMP

Hakki Pilke 1x37
Kubota M6040
Load Trail 12ft Dump Trailer
2015 GMC 3500HD SRW
2016 Polaris 450HO
2016 Polaris 570
SureTrac 12ft Dump Trailer

Weekend_Sawyer

The power company ran the underground lines. Now I need to get the phone company to answer the phone and bury the phone lines. 

My well is in ! 405' at 8 gallons a minute. That'll do. They need to finish up and test the water. 

I have a local contractor who is going to start installing the septic system in July.

There's been a lot going on that I can only step back and watch which is ok by me.

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

mike_belben

Praise The Lord

realzed

Bump..

It's been a while and I would be interested to see how this all has worked out by now - if possible!  
Thanks..

Raider Bill

Jon's too busy being a retired man o leisure and hanging out with his Lady! :D :D
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

SwampDonkey

He's having the time of his life, you can bet on that. ;D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

samandothers

Weekend_Sawyer

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Retirement is an incredable thing. My laptop sits here lonely and quite neglected.
Since Im not sitting at a desk nearly as much I don't take the time to get on here like i should.

The lodge slowly churns on. Well, Septic and Power are in. Indoor plumbing is a wonderful thing. I am working on the basement only. I'll start on upstairs in the spring. I have a contractor putting in my HVAC. He's a well liked local guy and I'm glad to have him working in my house. He also ran all the plumbing downstairs. 

The downstairs kitchen is in. This makes me really happy.

I'm working on the downstairs bathroom I have decided to use concrete stain on the floor. I'm using valspar and learning as I go. 

When I get the bathroom done and a bunk room studded out I'll be able to stay here. I'm really looking forward to that.

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

SwampDonkey

Merry Christmas to you to. I'm sure you're counting the days when she's all complete. 8)

Raider Bill

Pitch a tent in the basement, put a cot in it. Lol 
Looking forward to this year's progress!
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Thank You Sponsors!