iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

ATTENTION

Started by Jeff, August 12, 2001, 02:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

The Forestry Forum server is still struggling as the www.cihost network trys to get their firewall running right to protect against the red alert worm. Right now the worm is not the problem, but their defense of it causes the network to run out of memory. This problem will be solved and this board will be running at %1000 eventually!  (Forever optomistic) ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

RavioliKid

That's one of your finer qualities - eternal optimism!

Hang in there, it'll get better!

:-*
RavioliKid

marty

I had a flashback. I thought I was still in the military when I seen attention and snap too and gave you a salute Jeff. As you were...........marty :D :D :D :D

Bruce Henion

Hi Jeff:

I am unable register again and the board list me as a guest.  What should I do?

L. Wakefield

I had the same problem as Bruce just once when I tried to sign on from the computer at work. It was early in the changeover. It is all better now. It accepts me either place and since I clicked the option 'always stay logged in', I don't have to bother with it. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)   lw
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

cointoss

Jeff kind of the same thing happens for me also about logging in from a second computer, but everything was as fine as frog hairs tonight.
cointoss

Jeff

Things seem to be smoothing out. Red alert has gone to sleep it seems, and I am getting to know our new server. I am glad to see some of you guys coming back!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

cointoss

Thanks Jeff, I generally view from downstate computer, so sometimes I have to re log in my other one up state.  I like the cointoss icon, its great.
cointoss

Gordon

Jee Jeff I thought you were going to make us all stand up straight. Sure had me scared. Well not really. Because I was only going to pretend that I was standing straight up. Just too hard to type that way you know.

On the serious side, everything is getting back to a normal level finally. The new look of the board is great.

Gordon

Thank You Sponsors!