iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

LT70 DCS problem

Started by Rachiano, March 30, 2015, 10:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachiano

Anyone familiar with the following:
When switching on the DCS panel it takes like 10 seconds before the screen lites up. When the screen is on I get a message that the MCM HCM and ECM are missing. Checked all the cables with a multimeter and they look good. Will give WM a call tomorrow...maybe someone here is faster with a solution.

thanks.
Rachiano

WM LT70
WM EG50
Werklust WG25 Wheel loader
DAF 2100 HIAB truck

YoungStump

I had the same thing happen with mine a month or two ago. I checked everything I knew to check and called WM and checked a few more things. Then when I went to try again it powered up like normal, it reoccurred a few times that evening and in the next few days but usually flipping the key a few times would get it to power up. It hasn't reoccurred in the last few weeks but it still makes me a little nervous knowing I never actually found the issue. My guess is a relay or solenoid sticking.

Give WM a call and let us know what you find out.
Echo Enterprises 45HD2 production series band mill, Cook's Edger, sawing mostly pallet cants, rr ties, and grade lumber.

Rachiano

Problem solved thanks to Woodmizer customer service. The problem was a bad solenoid.  We swapped the solenoids and now the system starts up again. Need to order a replacement solenoid to let the debarker fuction again.
Rachiano

WM LT70
WM EG50
Werklust WG25 Wheel loader
DAF 2100 HIAB truck

YoungStump

Glad you found the problem and got it running. Thanks for the update.
Echo Enterprises 45HD2 production series band mill, Cook's Edger, sawing mostly pallet cants, rr ties, and grade lumber.

Ga_Boy

If the rest of the world worked like the FF does, how great would that be? 

A good ole' boy down in South America needs help, and a good ole' boy up in PA steps up and lends help. 

10 Acers in the Blue Ridge Mountains

Thank You Sponsors!