iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Stir Fry

Started by 21incher, September 18, 2015, 05:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21incher

Picked a stir fry today. Just added a chunk of pork and some sauce. The fall crops are starting to come in and it is back to healthy eating again. I hope this heat breaks so it doesn't send everything to seed. :)

Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

tule peak timber

persistence personified - never let up , never let down

drobertson

Love the fresh veggies and stir fry as well.  Its been a whacky year for my garden this year, but am now cutting okra again, not a bad addition to the wok,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Raider Bill

What are the white things on the bottom?
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

BradMarks

Looks like an eggplant to me.  They got white ones these days.

21incher

Quote from: Raider Bill on September 21, 2015, 02:47:56 PM
What are the white things on the bottom?
They are Japanese white eggplant. They are a very mild eggplant that only has a few seeds and stays chewey when used in a stir fry.  They are also great breaded and fried as they do not get soft.  :)

Quote from: drobertson on September 20, 2015, 08:37:08 AM
Love the fresh veggies and stir fry as well.  Its been a whacky year for my garden this year, but am now cutting okra again, not a bad addition to the wok,
We lost all our okra this year. Got 10 inches of rain the month after planting them and they all rotted along with a rows of potatoes, carrots, beets, bean, & lima beans.  :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Thank You Sponsors!