iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I think I over did it today

Started by lyle niemi, February 26, 2014, 07:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lyle niemi

Quote from: bandmiller2 on March 03, 2014, 10:05:28 AM
I do hope you guys realize I'am not making light of folks problems. Hopefully as we get older we realize we're not the bull moose we used to be. That's why I always champion hydraulics on a mill. I can do everything (almost) that I could do when young just can't do it as long or as hard. Work smarter not harder. Frank C.
These fellas aint old Frank, theys just wrinkly..lol

bandmiller2

Lyle, if you keep putting in days like that, old age will be on fast forward. Stay warm mate. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

Magicman

smiley_old_guy wheeliechair  What does age have to do with anything?   ???   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Coon

Old age as my grandmother described it... Can't see, can't pee, can't chew, can't scr#w....  :D  hope you guys aren't that far advanced yet.  :D   :D   :D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: Coon on March 05, 2014, 09:26:24 AM
Old age as my grandmother described it... Can't see, can't pee, can't chew, can't scr#w....  :D  hope you guys aren't that far advanced yet.  :D   :D   :D

Coon,

As my Dad once said after someone described him as "Fat, Dumb and Happy."

"Two out of three ain't bad..."

Herb

goose63

Quote from: Coon on March 05, 2014, 09:26:24 AM
The golden years have come at last the golden years can kiss my behind 8) 8) 8) 8)
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

MikeZ

So far the only thing I have found about the "Golden Years" is the color of my urine and of the door knobs of the doctors offices I see.
MikeZ  Homemade  Mill

Thank You Sponsors!