iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The best and most decadant meal I had from Thanksgiving clear til New Years.

Started by Jeff, January 01, 2013, 09:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I'm not kidding. What I just ate, leaves me feeling guilty as sin, because I forgot to take a picture, so ate it twice!
(you can tell by my not so fresh plate and fork)

Tammy made me some waffles and I put some of thecfarm blueberry jelly he sent me for Christmas on it and some whipped topping. OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS SAKES ALIVE!  Ray, put me on the list for next year to buy some Jelly!  It is some of the best I ever had.  :)

Thanks Ray!

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

thecfarm

Let me know in late July or August. I will put you on the list. I'm glad you liked it.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WDH

You should have chopped up some pecans and put them on it too  :D.  Looks awesome!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Slab Slicer

Jeff, the next time, try it on a waffle made in cast iron. Nothing like it my friend.  :)

2016 LT35HDG25, Kubota L2501 w/ FEL, Kubota BX1500 w/FEL and custom skidding rig, Stihl MS 500i, Stihl MS362-25", Stihl MS250-20", Stihl MS192-18",  2001 F250 SD 7.3, GMC Sierra Dually 6.0 gasser, Peaqua 16" 10K trailer, Sur-Trac 12' Dump Trailer 10K
Chuck

Jasperfield

With your right hand, drag the waffle through some maple syrup, through streaked-meat gravy, on into the blueberry jelly, and into your mouth.

Then, with your left hand, take a bite of the fried streaked meat.

Next; lean back, chew for a bit, and recover by re-addressing the plate for a fork-full of white corn grits.

Only then. Only then.. can you appreciate the blueberries.

thecfarm

I will pretend I did not read that about the g...s Not a good way to start my day.  ;D
I put very little jam or jelly on anything. Most times I take a good amount and put it on my plate with most times eggs, and just dip into that way. On every batch she makes there is usually some left over. Believe it or not,Brenda,my wife does not like jam or jelly at all. I have to be the taste tester.  ;D  It's a hard job,but someone has to do it. :D We sold alot of jars at the Veggie Stand. She had a real good outlet at a apple orchard store. I forgot the cases they would buy every year. Than they closed, :(
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!