iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Shrimp Fettuccine

Started by Magicman, December 30, 2012, 01:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

OK, Shrimp Fettuccine is made with fettuccine noodles, but "she" decided to spoon it over rice.  MMMmmm.   food6

3 sticks butter
3 med onions, chopped
3 ribs celery, chopped
2 bell peppers, chopped
¼ cup flour
4 tlbs parsley
3 lbs shrimp  ( she actually used 5 lbs of 14-16 count shrimp, plus a package of salad shrimp)
1 qt. half & half
1 lb velveeta or Mexican mild cheese
3 cloves garlic
salt & pepper to taste

1 lb package fettuccine noodles
Parmesan cheese

Melt butter, add onions, celery, &  bell peppers, cook 10 minutes until clear.  Add flour blending in well and cook for 15 minutes covered, stirring occasionally.

Add parsley, shrimp or crawfish, cover and cook for 20 minutes stirring often.  Add half & half cheese chopped into squares, garlic, and mix well.  Add salt & pepper, then cover and cook low heat for 20 minutes.

Cook noodles, drain, and pour noodles into mixture. letting it set for several minutes.  After it thickens, pour into casserole dish, top with Parmesan cheese, and then bake at 350° for 12 minutes.

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sawguy21

I almost drooled all over the keyboard.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

drobertson

I like shrimp, I like rice, that picture of the two is very nice 8) 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Mooseherder

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Here's another one to "save to folder".  musteat_1
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

LeeB

Had some night before last. Slightly different recipe. Used grated romano and full cream. Ate it over egg noodles. Used cilantro in place of parsley.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Thank You Sponsors!