iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Must be Spring

Started by chet, March 30, 2013, 01:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chet

I was headed out ta da shop, when I spoted this guy out lookin' for love.  :D

Lucky for him da Robins ain't back yet.  :D :D :D

I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Mooseherder

Looks like spring maybe a little late dis year. :-\

chet

Around here we are running pretty normal. Most places da snow is still at least knee, ta waist deep. I think dat nightcrawler was just gittin' tired of waitin'.  :D  :D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

WDH

You might want to change the date on your camera  :D  Still looks too glaciated to be Spring  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

chet

Quote from: WDH on March 30, 2013, 09:04:11 PM
You might want to change the date on your camera  :D 

I think dat's da date I got da camera.  ;D

Chuck White

I noticed today that quite a few of the Turkey Vultures have returned to this area!

Robins & Red Winged Blackbirds are back too!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Sonofman

My purple martins showed up last Thursday, and they usually do not get here till spring is here. I think winter is done for us here.

Chet, I have a question for you, What is all that white stuff all over everything. I have never seen anything like it. It sure ain't Grits.
Located due west of Due West.

Thank You Sponsors!