iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New England FF pot luck the Northern Project (May 19, 2018)

Started by Bruno of NH, November 19, 2017, 11:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno of NH

If I can find a place would there be any interest in having a FF/sawyer pot luck dinner ?
Looking to see who would come
Thanks Bruno
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

campwags

I would like that.   8)  A real Bean Sup'a ! :D
Life is for Living, Loving and Laughing; Not Crying and Complaining!

TK 2000, Woodmaster 718, Kioti DK65s w/Farmi JL501, Kioti NX4510 and a Kubota KX 41-3 excavator, Japa firewood processor and an assortment of trailers, solar kiln and out buildings.

Bruno of NH

This would be open to any member that wanted to come.
I'm thinking about this because i don't think i will ever make the pig roast or the southern project because of my blood clot issue.
If folks didn't mind i would invite some other folks in the wood business not members of the FF
Thanks Bruno
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

goose63

I woul love to go but I don't think Nanck would be willing to drive that far to eat dang it any way
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Crusarius

I would be interested. Always up for a road trip. Especially with food involved :)

MrMoo

Ya I could probably make this. Like you the pig roast is something I cannot make but something here in NH could work.

dgdrls

Well its a schedule thing however I would certainly be willing,
I went to NH to buy my mill, no reason not to go for a meal
and some introductions.

D

Klicker

I have thought there should be one in the North East.
2006 LT 40 HD

78NHTFY

Sounds good to me!  All the best, Rob.
If you have time, you win....

Peter Drouin

Do you have that much room at your place Bruno?
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Engineer

I would come but I am not sure us Vermonters are allowed to cross the river.

Bruno of NH

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.

Bruno of NH

I stoped in to see Peter today and we talked about the pot luck get together.
Peter is going to host it at his sawmill we would saw some logs and have some food.
Talk sawmill and meet people .
We need to come up with a date.
I'm thinking spring at the earliest so we could have some nice weather and folks wouldn't have to travel in bad weather.
Any ideas or thoughts please let us know.
I would also like to come up with some door prizes any thoughts on that ?
Bruno

Klicker

Sounds good I will have to try and time my spring visit so we can come. Having meet Petter and seen his place I thought it would be a good spot. So put me +1 down for a start.Rod  8)
2006 LT 40 HD

GAB

Quote from: Bruno of NH on November 22, 2017, 05:09:43 PM
I stoped in to see Peter today and we talked about the pot luck get together.
Peter is going to host it at his sawmill we would saw some logs and have some food.
Talk sawmill and meet people .
We need to come up with a date.
I'm thinking spring at the earliest so we could have some nice weather and folks wouldn't have to travel in bad weather.
Any ideas or thoughts please let us know.
I would also like to come up with some door prizes any thoughts on that ?
Bruno

Personally I'd like it to be when the campgrounds are open.  Are there any close by?
I also would like to see a red oak log RRQS demonstration.
Note: I promise not to bring any ground corn.
GAB
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Dave Shepard

I'm sure they will search you at the border for corn, being on the grits watch list and all.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

thecfarm

All Benedict Arnolds will be searched for contraband that does not belong in Yankee land.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Peter Drouin

Quote from: GAB on November 22, 2017, 07:48:59 PM

I also would like to see a red oak log RRQS demonstration.

GAB

WE can do that, and cut some spalted Maple. Give boards away to the lucky person with a winning ticket too. :)
A&P saw Mill LLC.

GAB

W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

thechknhwk

John Mc

Interested.

Too bad I'm not closer, I had a bunch of Red Oaks blow down in a wind storm just before Halloween. Some of them are very nice. No way to get them there.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

woodmaker

Probably should be late May or June,just so the roads aren't posted and the flatlanders can get around  :D lol
franklin q80,builtrite 40,husky 372,sachs dolmar 123, dozers,excavators,loaders,tri-axle dump trucks ,autocar tractor with dump,flatbed and detachable trailers, and 8  f350 diesels

GAB

Quote from: woodmaker on November 23, 2017, 08:08:59 PM
Probably should be late May or June,just so the roads aren't posted and the flatlanders can get around  :D lol

Personally I'd like to think that FF flatlanders won't have a problem.
Gerald

Thank You Sponsors!