iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Apology to the General Board

Started by mudpupdave, November 07, 2004, 06:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudpupdave

I would like to apologize to the General Board and its members for listing the farrowing crate in the wrong area. Call it a beginners mistake, I was unaware there was another area for selling items off the farm. Also it was a typing error not "crepes" it was supposed to be creep just typing to fast...

David

etat

No problem.  I kinda enjoyed readin some of the offbeat responses cause I'd never even heard of a 'farrowing crate' before. :)

Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

DanG

No need for an apology, M-pup.  That was one of the funnest threads we've had in a while. :D :D  The "crepe" thing just brought on a lot of humorous comments. That's the sort of thing that keeps this a fun place to be.

Did ya ever sell the DanG thing?
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Norm

No apology necessary Dave, heck us farm boys know what a crepe feeder is even with a little misspelling. Just don't let one little mistake keep you from posting, we need all of the farmers on here we can get. :)

HORSELOGGER

Dave, I'm the one that got started on the "crepe" thing... It just struck me as funny at the time( I knew what you meant, thats what made it funny)  My apologies to you if it made ya feel funny. Didnt intend to run ya off.
Heritage Horselogging & Lumber Co.
"Surgical removal of standing timber, Leaving a Heritage of timber for tommorow. "

Jeff

I made a post on there as well asking tom to take a look, as I didnt know what the deal was and was on my way out of town.  No problem here other then administrative ignorance! :)

(mine, not toms! :D)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!