iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pizza box

Started by zombie woods, February 14, 2013, 11:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zombie woods

Make great boxes to sort and store coiled 158 inch band  .
A standard large 18 in +/- pizza box fits one band perfectly .
You are going to need a deep dish box for the 1.5 in wide bands .
I get the  boxes for about a buck each from my local pizza shop .
I lable the front with a peice of masking tape as to the specs ,history and condition of blade .
All those band that I told my self I would get back to hanging here coiled their getting rusty  are now neatly stacked and labled .

FWIW

barbender

That's a good idea, but I bet you're always hungry for pizza ;D
Too many irons in the fire

1woodguy

Experience is a rough teacher first you get the test later comes the lesson!

Cedarman

It usually costs me about $15.00 to get one of those boxes.  Never been able to get them as cheap as you guys.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

bandmiller2

Better yet order the pizza, eat it, and save the preoiled box. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

LeeB

what a cheesy idea.  :D
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Ga Mtn Man

Great idea!  I wonder if the extra-large would hold a 174" band?  Hmmm.....
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

giant splinter

I'm with Frank C. and Lee B. the oil will be good for the blades and the cheese will keep the lid glued shut.
roll with it

drobertson

Supremely brillant idea 8)
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Can't you imagine taking or sending your blades to get them resharp and when the box is opened, they see a piece of meat on the blade.  :o :o :o :o :o
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Nomad

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on February 15, 2013, 07:07:25 PM
Can't you imagine taking or sending your blades to get them resharp and when the box is opened, they see a piece of meat on the blade.  :o :o :o :o :o
:D :D :D
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

woodmills1

my blades aren't delivered they are DiGorno  (I have a sharpener)
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: woodmills1 on February 16, 2013, 08:06:23 PM
my blades aren't delivered they are DiGorno  (I have a sharpener)

:D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Thank You Sponsors!