iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Venison on the rocks

Started by mike_belben, June 08, 2018, 12:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike_belben

It worked and was excellent, chopped it with a spoon like pulled pork.  An accidental win. 
Praise The Lord

Kwill

Id like to figure out a good fajitas recipe or something mexican type to do with deer. I got 4 zip loc bags left.
Built my own hydraulic splitter
Built my own outdoor wood stove
Built my own log arch
built my own bandsaw sawmill
Built my own atv log arch.
Built my own FEL grapple

mike_belben

Me personally i slice a small steak into strips, fry it up with a dash of olive oil, onions and peppers.  Usually use garlic powder on everything but for that i also go heavy on chipotle and a touch of chilli powder for faint flavoring.  Im not into much heat. 

I plop that mix onto a tortilla, some shredded cheese, sourcream.  Sometimes ranch, honey mustard, sweet baby rays BBQ or a combo of them, one strip each.  Roll it up, more olive oil in the pan and toss back in for a hot sear on the buritto to brown and crispen up the flat sides then destroy it and make another.  Never any leftovers of that stuff.  You can put rice, corn, even salsa inside.  Hard to go wrong.  I bet even crunched doritos inside would taste great. 

This was above plus potato and hog jaw buritto filling.  Also great. 

Praise The Lord

Kwill

Built my own hydraulic splitter
Built my own outdoor wood stove
Built my own log arch
built my own bandsaw sawmill
Built my own atv log arch.
Built my own FEL grapple

mike_belben

Made stew twice in the past month or so from deer necks.  

This was poured over white rice and was pretty good but kinda mushy 

This one was excellent. Subtract the rice and add taters, carrots and stewed tomato.  

Praise The Lord

Thank You Sponsors!