iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My mill

Started by never finished, June 30, 2018, 01:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

never finished

It all started with a HUD-SON Oscar 36. Then I found the FF (a great bunch of people). Then hyd turner, clamp, and dogs. Then wheel chair power feed. Then digital scale. Then drag a back with roller table. Then at last pictures.  I almost forgot my mill dog that keeps me protected from lizards every day.

btulloh

One thing leads to another when it comes to sawing.  And another.  And another. :D  Nice.

How do you like you're digital scale?  Was it made for a sawmill or did you adapt one?
HM126

Ljohnsaw

Cute dog - Beagle/Dachshund?

Can you give us more details on your wheelchair drive?  Close up picture?  What did you use for the wheel on the motors?  Smooth or grooved?  How many wraps of cable?  Does it get tangled/on top of itself?  How long of a track is it working on for you?
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

WV Sawmiller

I like the dog. Good lizard dogs are hard to find.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

never finished

The digital scale was not made for a sawmill. Just an add on. I use it quite a bit. It has to stay dry. I'm under a barn and it won't work  for a while after a rain. Until the air dries out a little. It has lasted for a few years though. Not bad for $50  

She is 100% mini dachshund, spoiled, and hard headed.

Two wraps on the wheels. I haven't had it to tangle yet. I've got trampoline springs on the end of the cables. It can handle a 22' log. It's stout enough to drag back 2-21'- 5.5x1.5 boards at one time. I have spun out on a couple of large slabs.   

Thank You Sponsors!