iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

only a few shopping days left

Started by snowstorm, December 27, 2018, 06:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowstorm

if you need to buy something to stay ahead of the tax man. i bought a truck last winter and a new one a month ago and yesterday a new tool box followed me home. this should help come April 15

Maine logger88

79 TJ 225 81 JD 540B Husky and Jonsered saws

snowstorm

its not as pretty as yours. extreme tool 25"x72" it was a third the price of yours. i looked at new and used snapon mac

snowstorm

GRANITEstateMP

Snowstorm,

Did ya get it from a fella in NH?  I've seen the adds, and looked at one of the boxes.  Pretty darn nice for the price.  What did you get for a setup?
Hakki Pilke 1x37
Kubota M6040
Load Trail 12ft Dump Trailer
2015 GMC 3500HD SRW
2016 Polaris 450HO
2016 Polaris 570
SureTrac 12ft Dump Trailer

snowstorm

yes i got in nh. so far i dont see anything not to like about it

Maine logger88

Looked real good in the pics you sent me! Of course it's the right color! I'll stop in and check it out one of theses days! 

snowstorm

all but one drawer is full good thing i didnt buy the 55 wide

Grandpa

No need for me to go shopping . With wet weather and poor markets this year I am postponing as many expenses as possible to 2019. :'(

Corley5

I need to hook up my fuel trailer and get my off road tank filled up.
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Maine logger88

Quote from: snowstorm on December 27, 2018, 07:11:03 PM
all but one drawer is full good thing i didnt buy the 55 wide
That's good! Having room to organize makes a huge difference I know in my old box it was getting so I had stuff piled on top of more stuff. Especially after I bought a bunch off that guy you told me about. I think I should be ok on taxes this year I bought a skidder and loader and only had 2 short spells of making any real money. Hopefully 2019 will be more profitable...

BargeMonkey

With the weather I've been leery of selling my soul to go CTL, payments dont sound big till your sitting at the house. Buying a back up skidder and need another woods dozer by spring. Put on the 2nd conveyor today on the Bells, I swear the manufacturers know when it's all said and done your going to add all the extras. 

I've got to measure it, got to be close to 100ft long now from hitch to conveyor.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Ken

Momma claims I'm done shopping for a while although I am getting a bigger service trailer asap.  Shhhh  don't tell her   My year end is not until March 31 so got some time yet
Lots of toys for working in the bush

ilog4u2

Quote from: Corley5 on December 28, 2018, 07:40:48 AM
I need to hook up my fuel trailer and get my off road tank filled up.
I got my off road tank filled to the top on Friday . Good price too. Feels as good as having 2 extra tins of folgers in the cupboard . :)

Thank You Sponsors!