The Forestry Forum is sponsored in part by:

iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Forestry Forum
Sponsored by:

TimberKing Sawmills

Toll Free 1-800-582-0470

LogRite Tools

Norwood Industries Inc.

Your source for Portable Sawmills, Edgers, Resaws, Sharpeners, Setters, Bandsaw Blades and Sawmill Parts

EZ Boardwalk Sawmills. More Saw For Less Money!

STIHLDealers.com sponsored by Northeast STIHL

Woodland Sawmills

Peterson Swingmills

KASCO SharpTech WoodMaxx Blades

Turbosawmill

Sawmill Exchange

Michigan Firewood, your BRUTE FORCE Authorized Dealer

Baker Products

ECHO-Bearcat

iDRY Wood Lumber Vacuum Drying for everyon

Nyle Kiln Dry Systems

Chainsawr, The Worlds Largest Inventory of Chainsaw Parts

Author Topic: Sawmill jobs  (Read 683 times)

Offline Hunnicutt

• I'm new!
    • Share Post
Sawmill jobs
« on: August 19, 2019, 08:37:10 PM »
Hello y'all! I'm Brandon Hunnicut. My sawmilling and furniture company is Watershed Wood. This is my first time posting. I've met several of y'all at the past two Sawmill Projects at Jake's. Every one of you has been above and beyond helpful to my endeavors. You all are shining examples of something Danny said to me once, "we work best when we work together."

I've recently gone fulltime with furniture and interior decor building and sawmilling. I'm looking for more work doing portable milling and wanted to ask that if y'all have jobs that you can't or don't need in the middle Georgia area, would you mind passing them on to me. I've been behind the mill for just over two years now and feel like I have a handle on how to properly and effectively custom mill on my Wood-mizer LT35. If y'all wouldn't mind, I'd greatly appreciate it. If there's anything I can do to help y'all, please don't hesitate. My phone number is 478-320-6203. Thank y'all so much for all you do!

Offline WV Sawmiller

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
    • Green's Sawmill Services
Re: Sawmill jobs
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2019, 09:09:13 PM »
Brandon,

If you agree to the terms of this forum you can request to be added to the contacts list here by going to the Extras tab and signing up and people looking here can find and contact you. Since you are a Woodmizer owner you may also look into joining the WoodMizer Pro-Sawyer network and people looking there may find you. Good luck. 
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2009 4wd Dodge PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Sthil 440 & 441, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once"

Offline Hunnicutt

• I'm new!
    • Share Post
Re: Sawmill jobs
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2019, 01:54:56 PM »
Howard, 
Thanks so much. I though I had agreed, but I'm having trouble finding the extras tab navigating the forum from my phone. 

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
One of those jobs...

Started by sigidi on Sawmills and Milling

8 Replies
Last post June 24, 2014, 05:57:11 PM
by sigidi
xx
Saw jobs and pin oak

Started by homesteader1972 on Sawmills and Milling

16 Replies
Last post January 10, 2014, 01:03:11 AM
by 5quarter