iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor 2019

Started by Ron Wenrich, September 25, 2019, 09:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck White

Ya, I agree Lynn!

That was a really dumb move, especially with the discussion that they had just been through!

She really should have known that she was very vulnerable!

Can't figure it "WHY DIDN'T SHE PLAY IT"?

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Cedarman

I think she played it last time when she should have kept it.  But hindsight sees real well.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Raider Bill

Dan, Dan, Dan.....
Guess he must have got astray of a producer or camera lady.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

Jeff

He kinda looks like that Harvey Weinstein guy.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Raider Bill

Quote from: Jeff on December 12, 2019, 12:02:19 PM
He kinda looks like that Harvey Weinstein guy.
In the same business too.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

Chuck White

YES!   And the winner is Tommy!   8) 8)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WV Sawmiller

I must admit I was satisfied with the results based on the final 3 to choose from. I have been very clear on my opinion of Noura and I was very disappointed to see her win final immunity and go to the final challenge. I learned to dislike Dean when Tommy asked him for help finding the final idol because of his color blindness issues. I understand that was a risk but still did not make me respect him when he backbit Tommy in that respect but it is the game of Survivor. I felt the final vote was some vindication against Noura. How would you feel if you spent 38 days with these teammates and got to the final 3 and did not get a single vote from the jury? In the past people who were disliked still won because at least the jury respected them. Not the case here. Oh well, now we have to wait till February for the new one to start.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Cedarman

The idol nullifier sure messed up Janet's almost perfect plan to get to the final 4.  She had a good shot of making it to the final 3.  Would they take Noura to the final 3 because she had no chance to win?  We'll never know.  I really liked the final council where Tommy and Dean gave great reasons to win.  He who has the most toys did not win the game, but did come close.  Very enjoyable season.  

Raider Bill

We couldn't watch the last half hour.

I did catch that the doo rag boys are now roommates.

WDH

I bet old Dan never thought about being burned at the stake when he signed that contract with CBS. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

That was a most enjoyable series which to me got much better toward the end.  Obviously  Tommy played a respectable game with the other players and was a very deserving winner.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

DPatton

How about Janet and Elaine both taking home 100k each. Pretty nice constellation prize and not a bad payday either.
TimberKing 1600, 30' gooseneck trailer, Chevy HD2500, Echo Chainsaw, 60" Logrite.

Work isn't so bad when you enjoy what your doing.
D & S Sawmill Services

Cedarman

But why did Jamal only get $15,000?

Raider Bill

Quote from: DPatton on December 19, 2019, 08:24:57 PM
How about Janet and Elaine both taking home 100k each. Pretty nice constellation prize and not a bad payday either.
They won it in California so after state, local and federal taxes they only took home 33cents. lol

Jeff

I prefer the survivors with all new players, but the 40th season coming up looks like it may be highly entertaining!.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!